Contacting Dane Bradshaw

windycityvol

Anyone know how best to get ahold of him? I have a friend who was hoping to put in an interview request and wasn't exactly sure how to get in contact him.

Anyone know how best to get ahold of him? I have a friend who was hoping to put in an interview request and wasn't exactly sure how to get in contact him.

In failing to (easily) locate Dane Bradshaw, I assume that the interview will be for an op-ed and not an investigative journalism piece.

Thread hijack, since OP's question is answered:

Do you think Steven Pearl thinks of himself as a Dane Bradshaw type player? Bruce seemed to be really enamored with Dane. I sometimes wonder how that has affected Steven's development.

Thread hijack, since OP's question is answered:

Do you think Steven Pearl thinks of himself as a Dane Bradshaw type player? Bruce seemed to be really enamored with Dane. I sometimes wonder how that has affected Steven's development.

I doubt it. It does seem like he really understands his role now though, which IMO isn't really comparable to Bradshaw's.

I doubt it. It does seem like he really understands his role now though, which IMO isn't really comparable to Bradshaw's.

Right. They do different things on the court, but S. Pearl seems to be a pretty smart player who gives a lot of effort and gets good results despite not being the most talented guy in D1 bball. So, I wonder how much he grew up with an eye on Dane, and whether he drew any inspiration there. It would be a good interview question for Steven IMO.

Right. They do different things on the court, but S. Pearl seems to be a pretty smart player who gives a lot of effort and gets good results despite not being the most talented guy in D1 bball. So, I wonder how much he grew up with an eye on Dane, and whether he drew any inspiration there. It would be a good interview question for Steven IMO.

Ahhhh. In that sense, yes, surely he drew inspiration from Bradshaw. Or it seems like he would have to me....

VN Store

Back