The Villanova Win...

hatvol96

certainly hasn't held up as well as hoped. They have completely tanked.

Won't pick them to win a game in the NCAAs unless it's an extremely favorable draw.
Posted via VolNation Mobile

Don't they have a guard hurt? Maybe Fischer? Either way, pretty sure he hasn't been hurt the last 6 games. Jay Wright will have Nova ready in the tourney. Really shocked they lost tonight though.

They finished they year 5-10 in their last 15

So they tanked without the cloud of doom hanging over their program? At least we had an excuse; I mean reason.

Don't they have a guard hurt? Maybe Fischer? Either way, pretty sure he hasn't been hurt the last 6 games. Jay Wright will have Nova ready in the tourney. Really shocked they lost tonight though.

Corey Stokes has missed a total of 4 games this year but he did play tonight. They have very little depth and zero post presence.

Nova fan here. Fisher is working on 1 knee. Stokes has turf toe and a pulled hamstirng. Our big guys are useless. Next year we are going to struggle big time. The 1 thing Wright hasn't done in his stint at Villanova is develop a Big guy that can play w/ his back to the basket. We do have 2 top 25 players committed for 2012, but next year could be a train wreck... Jayvaughn Pinkston is critical next year. Need him to step up and fill the 4 spot.

C-Yarou (Huge recruiting miss)
PF-Pinkston
SF-Bell
SG-Cheek (Massive disappointment)
PG-Wayns

For you guys I hope Hopson or Harris stays. Whats next year for you assuming onl Harris stays?

C- Hall
PF- Harris
SF- Mcrae
SG- Tatum
PG- Jones

I'll take your lineup all day over Novas.

The win against villinova is still a good win..we beat them when the were a top 10 team and were undefeated....even though the arent to good now there still a tourny team..and still a solid win for us

I think the Nova win is still decent, it still holds some water. UT beat them when they were healthy and playing good basketball, plus it was done in Big East Country at MSG.

At least with Oakland making the dance, that loss doesn't look as bad

I think the Nova win is still decent, it still holds some water. UT beat them when they were healthy and playing good basketball, plus it was done in Big East Country at MSG.

Good point about beating them pre-injury. Didn't think of that
Posted via VolNation Mobile

Nova fan here. Fisher is working on 1 knee. Stokes has turf toe and a pulled hamstirng. Our big guys are useless. Next year we are going to struggle big time. The 1 thing Wright hasn't done in his stint at Villanova is develop a Big guy that can play w/ his back to the basket. We do have 2 top 25 players committed for 2012, but next year could be a train wreck... Jayvaughn Pinkston is critical next year. Need him to step up and fill the 4 spot.

C-Yarou (Huge recruiting miss)
PF-Pinkston
SF-Bell
SG-Cheek (Massive disappointment)
PG-Wayns

For you guys I hope Hopson or Harris stays. Whats next year for you assuming onl Harris stays?

C- Hall
PF- Harris
SF- Mcrae
SG- Tatum
PG- Jones

I'll take your lineup all day over Novas.

Cheek has been a big disappointment, but Yarou was always a bit of a project. He's only been playing organized ball for like 4 years.

VN Store

Back