Video of TN fans booing Mike Slive

Volstylexx

Just got back to Charlotte after 4 days in Nashville for the SECW tournament. Was video taping the trophy presentation as TN won the SECW tournament. They announced Mike Slive was presenting it.. and Bridgetown Arena booed him. :rock:

I yelled "Leave Bruce alone" on Friday as he walked 5 feet away from me and he just looked at me and laughed.

Thought i'd share

YouTube - TN fans boo Mike Slive

He gives Florida and bama and rim job reach around at every opportunity so no Tennessee fan should like him.

Not a fan of booing, regardless of it being a player, coach, or SEC commissioner. Just shows a lack of class and a general immaturity. JMO IMO TIFWIW

not video worthy - hardly any boos - but I don't expect much energy from the gray hairs and middle-age women that actually enjoy women's bball.

not video worthy - hardly any boos - but I don't expect much energy from the gray hairs and middle-age women that actually enjoy women's bball.

Haha, could use you on the "just for fun thread".
Posted via VolNation Mobile

Last edited:

What about all the others that actually enjoy it? Might be more energy there.:hi:

Not a fan of booing, regardless of it being a player, coach, or SEC commissioner. Just shows a lack of class and a general immaturity. JMO IMO TIFWIW

Good for you. I'm not a fan of your opinion. Booooooooo, you suck!

I hate to tell you that Bridgetown arena was much louder during the championship game than tba was for most of the season. :crazy:

amazing how people cheer when you win. lol

Yeah. We should love Slive. He is such a great guy. How dare anyone make someone else feel uncomfortable by expressing emotion at a sporting event. It will be fine after a nice bath and a warm chai tea, guys.
Posted via VolNation Mobile

VN Store

Back