Locker Room and Pearl Predictions

Also, there was mutual agreement that Hamilton's future is tied to CBP's.

How the heck did he come up with 60%? He might as well have said it's 50/50.

Also, Griff says that the BYU suspension of Davies is "ridiculous," and that 75% of the kids there are having premarital sex. He wants to know how they can "prove it."

3/4 say they need to beat Arkansas in the SECT to make it to the dance. Griff thinks we are in, no matter what. Maybe the first sensible thing he's said.

4/4 say CBP will not be on the sideline next year, 4/4 say he will be there in two.

Also, Griff says that the BYU suspension of Davies is "ridiculous," and that 75% of the kids there are having premarital sex. He wants to know how they can "prove it."

Griff also misses the point of the situation; which is hardly surprising.

Correct me if I'm wrong but isn't she pregnant...... pretty easy to prove
Posted via VolNation Mobile

Dear, Griff
Babies come from storks .... they are given to the most compatible and loving couples of the world.

There now he knows !

The man can understand the movie Inception, but conception blows his mind.

Good stuff. Off topic, but I didn't think that Inception was that hard to comprehend...if you watch carefully. Still not sure about that ending...did the spinner fall after the curtain? :)

As to the whole sperm/egg thing: I'm good.

I believe theres a baby on the way in Provo...... I guess they could always go to Maury once the season is over.
Posted via VolNation Mobile

VN Store

Back