Well..

UTK

19-13 we will be in...18-14...Probably not. Lets hope we have an easy pairing in the first SEC game

From Wes Rucker

Vols, as the SEC East's No. 5 seed, will play Arkansas on Thursday night at 7:30 in the Georgia Dome.

Playing Arkansas. Toss up game. Depends I guess if Rodney Clarke goes off on us again.

Who cares if we are in the tournament. This team is absolutely pathetic and this season can't end quick enough. We will embarrass ourselves in the tournament like we do every week. What a f'n joke of a bball team and coaching
Posted via VolNation Mobile

We REALLY don't deserve to be in this tournament if we lose to Arkansas. I honestly don't think we are a lock by any means and don't deserve to be. We haven't done much the latter half of the year and now have lost 4/5 games at home to end the season. That being said I think we will beat Arkansas and get revenge for that game and I am glad we would play UF next.

we lose to a good Kentucky team and the team is pathetic and gives no effort and doesnt deserve to go to the dance? grow up people. sometime you just lose. its part of the game.

18-14 could get hairy if crazy teams win conference tournies...not that 19-14 is any better with a ark win and loss...a loss to arkansas, another bad RPI team and UT might be in one of those 4 first round type games

we lose to a good Kentucky team and the team is pathetic and gives no effort and doesnt deserve to go to the dance? grow up people. sometime you just lose. its part of the game.

Agree. However, that was some of the sorriest effor I have seen. Just outtoughed and outwilled on so many loose balls and boards

TN should be in....I'd feel more comfortable if they can get 2 wins in the SEC tourney though

All we heard was how bad Kentucky was on the road and how we'd win this game. Now suddenly Kentucky is a good team? Please.

Any team that repeatedly takes off 15 minutes of a 40-minute game doesn't deserve much. There's no question about a tournament berth, but this team is one giant disappointment.

All we heard was how bad Kentucky was on the road and how we'd win this game. Now suddenly Kentucky is a good team? Please.

I agree , there decent and thats about it.That tells us how good Tn is

that kentucky team is the worst i have ever seen except for the year Billy G had them in the NIT...uk wont be that bad again so alot for us to look forward to

we are in. jesus these threads are rediculous.

18-14 with a losing record in a weak conference (assuming a tourney loss) is not a shoe in, regardless of early season wins. FYI, that Nova win is not nearly as impressive as it was a month ago. I want us to make the NCAA as much as anybody, but if we're left out I can't really find a compelling argument, despite having the nation's toughest schedule.

VN Store

Back