fundamental rebounding

bornbleddinorange

we'll get em next year
Team needs to learn to box out and chin the damn basketball. Tirade over.
Posted via VolNation Mobile

You're right, but about 3 of those were bricks or bounces that just didn't go our way. The loose ball was pathetic though.

We lost today bc we couldn't keep Harrelson off the glass. Is there anyway possible to land 5 centers this off season. Geeezzz..

They need to stay with their man and stop helping against a team that shoots #1 in 3 point percentage int he SEC. Way too many open looks for UK. This has been a problem all year long. Probably why Pearl needs to play more than Tatum.

It's just a matter of time until SeanJean comes on her and says that it wouldn't have made a difference and everybody else made up for his stats. He did the same thing after the Bama game when I said we would have one with Hopson

those offensive rebounds at the end were killer. Lamb and Liggins were out, and Scotty had 2 and a half minutes to go to work with a bad matchup. too bad he never got the chance.

Scotty was exahusted the last five minutes of that game, that's what happens when your coach only puts you in for 25-30 minutes a game the entire year. He doesn't have the legs to play 35 minutes like we need him to.

Random thoughts. Kenny Hall played ok and has some nice post moves with his back to the basket. However, he HAS to stop putting the ball on the floor when he gets a loose ball or rebound and take it up strong with two hands. He did it multiple times today and kept getting blocked. He needs to go straight up with it because he has a nice touch downlow. Maymon played good post defense and Goins played his heart out.

Last edited:
This team has no coaching when it boild down to it.Usually a team gets better as the season goes on but Tn regressed.Tn is a reflection of its coach

Maymon Was the big body that we needed inside that is great at boxing out and rebounding and he was sittin
g with Bruce.

Kudos to Melvin Goins.. He did play his ass off. No lack of effort from him whatsoever.

I just hope one thing comes out of this game: the eternal benching of one Cameron Tatum. Sick of his ****.

Tatum was awful, as usual, but I liked what Maymon and Hall brought to the defense and the boards. They didn't get it done on those last possessions, but prior to that they held their ground.

lol @ people thinking BW would have been the difference. You must not have watched the last time we played UK. BW cannot hang with Kentucky's athletes. Even the light skinned one.

lol @ people thinking BW would have been the difference. You must not have watched the last time we played UK. BW cannot hang with Kentucky's athletes. Even the light skinned one.

I called it!!!

VN Store

Back