Efff Kentucky

Yes sir! I was at a conference this week and ran into an associate who's a big Kensucky fan and he was going on about how much he hated Pearl and that he was a cheater and so on. He also said UT would not make the tourney and that the Big Blue owns Pearl. So here's to a big Vols victory today to temporarily shut this guy up! Also, I reminded him that football season is right around the corner and that last year was Kentucky's best chance to stop the embarrasing streak so sit back and get ready for number 27!

Yes sir! I was at a conference this week and ran into an associate who's a big Kensucky fan and he was going on about how much he hated Pearl and that he was a cheater and so on. He also said UT would not make the tourney and that the Big Blue owns Pearl. So here's to a big Vols victory today to temporarily shut this guy up! Also, I reminded him that football season is right around the corner and that last year was Kentucky's best chance to stop the embarrasing streak so sit back and get ready for number 27!

Pearl lied, yes, but he hasn't "cheated" in anything. If he wants to look at a cheater, he needs to look at his own head coach's track record ... and UK doesn't "own" us like he thinks they do. The definition of "owned" lies in 26 years of losses in a row with football.
Posted via VolNation Mobile

I'm as down on Coach Pearl as anyone for his indescretions, but a fan of a team coached by John Calipari should probably keep his mouth shut on issues like that.

Pearl owned up to his lie. Calapari never will. You look at all the talent Calapari has had and he still does not beat Pearl's team like we beat UK in football.

Those Kentucky fans are just reaching for anything to make themselves feel important. They haven't won anything since '98 when UT fans could give a damn. They haven't gone any further in the tourney than we have so I'd say both programs are fairly even at this point. I like our chances today, maybe Allan Houston will check in, he's got some eligibility left right?

Who can argue with this?

Me. And Jesus.

jesus_thumbs_up.jpg

Last edited:
Good win for the Wildcats today. A big game for both teams and UK simply went after it harder down the stretch and got it done on the road. Simply gotta tip the cap.

In fairness, Brian, playing the football card is legit because you are a football-first fan.

Otherwise, I agree.

Pearl owned up to his lie. Calapari never will. You look at all the talent Calapari has had and he still does not beat Pearl's team like we beat UK in football.

Owned up to his lie? Pardon me, but what choice did he have? He was shown photographs of his house and his assitant's wife, not to mention tons of telephone records. Let's not act like he had an Abraham "I can not tell a lie" moment.

VN Store

Back