This Week's Very Different Trap...

Never thought it could be his last home game.

Hat, I'm glad to see that your disdain for tanning bed Brucie has not blinded you to the significance of his role in UT basketball history.

I was holding out hope that he would survive this mess, but the more talk I hear, the more improbable it seems. I hope he hits a grand slam with his last at bat in this post season.

Will someone link it for me please, having trouble navigating on the POS bberry this am. TIA
Posted via VolNation Mobile

Hat, as always, excellent work. That is a work of art my friend and I salute you being the first to drop your sword and recognize that Sunday is not the day to use it to slay Bruce. That blog was a journey through my UT basketball timeline as I was born in 81 and really, the Houston era was what really got my roundball orange blood flowing. I found myself smiling and reminiscing throughout this weeks trap several times and it took far too long to read because the words took me off on my own mental expeditions.

Thank you for everything you contribute to the nation Hat. I may not always agree with you, but I do have a world of respect for you and enjoy reading everything you throw out there.

Go Vols!!!

Let's all do what we can to make this environment the best it could possibly be and send Bruce and this team off to tourney play with a much needed win over our biggest hardwood rival!

Great read. No mention of JP Prince rejecting the player of the year for Tennessee's first ever Elite 8 appearance among the highs?

I Hope it is not Pearls swan song. I for one would be willing to endure even a 3 year ban which worst mentioned has been 2. I am one of the few that has gone to all but maybe one or two games a year regardless of the slop that was out on the court all the way back to Stokely. Go Vols tomorrow and get another marquee win for the tourney resume and as Hat mentioned. if Georgia and Vandy lose a Vols win would mean a 1st round conference tourney buy

VN Store

Back