Vols have New Shoes

Orange Blazer

You serious Clark?
Thought we needed a lighter subject to talk about about for a change.

According to Rob Lewis on VQ, Tennessee will be debuting a new shoe this week. All orange with orange laces, and black Adidas stripes. Also said Williams missed practice with a sore back.

Thoughts?

Black OMG!! That's not Tennessee!! They are SO WRONG for that!!!

AAAAAAAAAAAHHGGGGGGGGHHHHHHHHHH!!! Black is not orange!!! YYEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!! How are they going to just take our most sacred tradition and piss on it!! EEEWWWW I'm so angry about this!!

Lol jk.

Last couple of times we brought out new shoes this late in the year we had bad outcomes. I remember the SEC tourney where we came out in all black shoes and black socks and we lost bad. There have been a couple other occasions. Hope this time will be different. (Fingers crossed)
Posted via VolNation Mobile

i am not a fan of those new shoes. i would like to see all black, maybe with orange Adidas stripes worn with black socks. or some chucks(orange or black).

IMO, Black with Orange stripes would be the best

I am tired of seeing adidas fail to match our orange. Our football helmets, pants, and jerseys(all orange) appear to clash in the sunlight. The same with those shoes they look more of a lighter orange. all black with orange stripes would go better.

I am tired of seeing adidas fail to match our orange. Our football helmets, pants, and jerseys(all orange) appear to clash in the sunlight. The same with those shoes they look more of a lighter orange. all black with orange stripes would go better.

Yep, I agree. Same shoes but reversed colors.

VN Store

Back