The cumulative Pearl thread

Do you want Bruce Pearl to be Head Coach at UT next season?

• Total voters

rockydoc

Bruce Pearl will you please go now.
The time has come.
The time has come.
Just go.
Go.
Go!
I don't care how.
You can go by foot.
You can go by cow.
Bruce Pearl will you go NOW!!

(credit Dr. Suess and Art Buchwald)

wrong board guy.

(note: this thread was originally posted in the football forum)

Last edited:
I'm usually a pretty laid back guy when it comes to this message board (just read the posts and whatnot), but I've been seeing how some (if not most) want CBP gone. Well just who in the heck do u expect us to go and get? U just can't go out and hire anyone! I am gonna ride with my team no matter what! Just my $0.02
Posted via VolNation Mobile

Delete this thread. Is Rocky really a Tennessee fan? Rocky let me know what you think after Pearl takes us to our 6th straight tournament next month and we win the final 5/6 regular season games.

Bruce has done more for our program than any coach has. We need to stand behind him. When he leaves we go back to the old days when a .500 record was considered to be a good season. I hope we keep him as long as he'll stay. Go Vols!!

If it wasn't for the NCAA issues, I wouldn't support firing Pearl. Because of the NCAA issues, I do support Pearl leaving after this season. Because of the recent play, it's not quite as sad.

The time has come.
The time has come.
Just go.
Go.
Go!
I don't care how.
You can go by foot.
You can go by cow.

Yeah, I would love to go back to those years where we finished with major sub .500 records! This may be the dumbest post I have ever read on Volnation.

Yeah, I would love to go back to those years where we finished with major sub .500 records! This may be the dumbest post I have ever read on Volnation.
I'd love to play in the tournament next year. Better fire Pearl before the NCAA announces the sanctions, so that's actually a possibility.

LOL at people who think after Pearl leaves we will suck. Money talks and could go buy us a good coach.

firing pearl without knowing the NCAA sanctions would be a bad idea lets wait till they come out to see how Bruce's future pans out with this University

The time has come.
The time has come.
Just go.
Go.
Go!
I don't care how.
You can go by foot.
You can go by cow.

Pure ignorance.

The time has come.
The time has come.
Just go.
Go.
Go!
I don't care how.
You can go by foot.
You can go by cow.

funny how people change their attitude when a coach is struggling. if were winning games right now EVERYONE would be showing support for Bruce. get off your high horse, we aren't a basketball school, and we are in the SEC for gods sake. We have a young team, and need some bigs. until then, sit down, and sit on your hands.. it will help prevent you all from silly posts such as this. i

..i mean hell, the guy can't even get it in the right forum.

funny how people change their attitude when a coach is struggling. if were winning games right now EVERYONE would be showing support for Bruce. get off your high horse, we aren't a basketball school, and we are in the SEC for gods sake. We have a young team, and need some bigs. until then, sit down, and sit on your hands.. it will help prevent you all from silly posts such as this. i

..i mean hell, the guy can't even get it in the right forum.

We have a young team?? I did not know that.

VN Store

Back