The Official Tennessee at #8 UConn game thread 2pm CBS

YankeeVol

To some, war is hell. To us, it’s sanctuary.
Tennessee (12-6) visits #8 UConn (15-2)

2pm CBS

Line: UConn by 6.5

BP will be coaching

A win today could solidify this team a ncaa tournament berth. come on guys, looking for the upset GBO

Just saw someone waving a Tennessee hat at College Gameday

They also picked 'Nova and Pitt....just saying.

It definitely bodes well for us. UT uses expert picks as motivation incredibly well.

Begin sarcasm:
I though bruce pearl couldn't coach? How can he coach this game? I hope they have like 10 timelines explaining it during the game.
/sarcasm
Posted via VolNation Mobile

We have nothing to lose here guys, play loose and have fun. A Win is excellent, but a loss doesnt necessarily ruin us.

Easy win for UT. Playing a potential final-four team means that UT will actually show up. UConn should consider masking themselves as some low-tier MEAC school to give themselves a fighting chance.

We have nothing to lose here guys, play loose and have fun. A Win is excellent, but a loss doesnt necessarily ruin us.

I hope the team isn't carrying this mentality. We need this win for program prestige and recruiting. Beating SEC teams doesn't do anything for our national brand. Win this game and we have the best non-conference resume in the country.

Easy win for UT. Playing a potential final-four team means that UT will actually show up. UConn should consider masking themselves as some low-tier MEAC school to give themselves a fighting chance.

Won't be easy

It definitely bodes well for us. UT uses expert picks as motivation incredibly well.

Begin sarcasm:
I though bruce pearl couldn't coach? How can he coach this game? I hope they have like 10 timelines explaining it during the game.
/sarcasm
Posted via VolNation Mobile

I'll enjoy seeing a new BP timeline graphic from CBS. I've grown tired of the ESPN one. Need something fresh! GBO!

I hope the team isn't carrying this mentality. We need this win for program prestige and recruiting. Beating SEC teams doesn't do anything for our national brand. Win this game and we have the best non-conference resume in the country.

Yes a strong OOC is good, but right now its about momuntum heading into the rest of the SEC slate imo. Lets face it, this was a similar scenario to the pitt and nova games. They genuinely looked loose and that they were having fun. All Im saying is that there is a little less pressure tonight since they are right in the thick of the SEC race which is the focal point of most teams right now imo. Tonight is a break from SEC play, and a chance to bring in a huge win, or to play well and still have that momentum carry over.

VN Store

Back