Video of John Fields block

Witch Doctor hope someone finds a better video...please post if you do. I just found this one over on GVX.
BNL

when that play happened things were all quiet except for the sound of the game... when i jumped from my chair and yelled Boom! Mother ******* it scared the crap out of my dogs and my lady who were all napping... lol they all scattered thinking i'd lost my mind!

If anyone has video of Goins' dunk at the end, please post. Forgot to record it on DVR, and didn't get to appreciate how high up he was.

thx.

That game was a classic. We buried PITT. I'll remember this one for a long time! GBO

Last edited:
Lol Witch Doctor didnt name no names of members....what are YOU saying? haha

Bones Never lie
PS if youre walking down the street and someone shouts "HEY DUMMY"....(dont answer!....youre welcome) this was just to say HI!

HI!:peace2:

I avoid walking down the street. Don't want to be terrorized by 10 speed bike gangs.

I avoid walking down the street. Don't want to be terrorized by 10 speed bike gangs.

Witch Doctor say dont worry these "guys" ride by...wait till they are far enough away then scream how tough they are..silliness! ...hate passive people like that! lol Glad to see your ok too!

Bones Never Lie.

Its safe..you can go outside! get some sunshine!

:rofl:

Last edited:

VN Store

Back