"Tennessee fans have a few screws loose"

GoVols2003

Solid Verbal
taken from the twitter of Whitelaw Reid. This is the character, that after being publicly bashed by Gary Parrish of CBS, said that he did not know who Parrish (National BBall Columnist) was and that UT did not make his top 25 because of not playing anyone and due to losing the exhibition game.

So for all of those who "have a few screws loose," his twitter handle is @cavalierinsider

Good luck Whitelaw, good luck

The Vols have beat 2 Big East teams. Nova and Pitt. Stick that in your pipe and smoke it

Exhibition game doesn't count. The fact that this guy has a vote is a great example of the weakness of human polls. If he is paid to cover basketball, then he is an embarrassment to his profession.

Someone needs to send the guy the 'speaking of loose screws, how's your mother' line.
Posted via VolNation Mobile

Who cares?

I don't.

There will a lot worse things said and written about our program this year.

Gotta learn to let it roll off.

By his own rationale, one could spin it that way. What I want to know is how he had us outside the top 40 to begin the season? Really? A team that almost made the final four, has won the sec east 3 out of 4 years, and brought in one of the top recruits in the country. Outside of the top 40? Really?
Posted via VolNation Mobile

Why is he named whitey? He doesn't have white hair. Maybe he's a racist... :eek:hmy: :eek:lol:

I just posted this on his blog:

Posted by ( volstylexx ) on December 11, 2010 at 7:53 pm

I cant wait to see your poll for this week. Maybe after Tennessee’s win today over #3 Pitt.. in Pittsburg, you’ll move us into your top 100. Who’s got the loose screw?? - All signs point to you.

I left Mr Reid a very nice post!

Im assuming this would be you : P

Posted by ( hbvol ) on December 11, 2010 at 8:14 pm

FYI, Tennessee beat #3 Pitt today in PIttsburgh.
Now, I suggest you reconsider your top 25 ballot.
Of course since I am a Tennessee fan I must be a shoeless, toothless loser with no knowledge of the outside world. I may not be an MBA graduate from Darden but I know a good basketball team when I see one. I hope your DVR was working today because that was a beat down. Good luck with all the additional comments from my brethren which are sure to follow and have a nice day.

VN Store

Back