"Bruce Pearl has integrity"

MikeHamiltonFan

"I have a lot of respect for him. I know he's a good guy. I do know it. I know he has integrity," Wright said. "This business is tough. It can get to you. He might have skipped, but I admire the way he's handling all of it. His team, man, he's doing a great job coaching."

Tennessee Volunteers vs. Villanova Wildcats - Recap - November 26, 2010 - ESPN

Thanks Jay Wright.

You should expect a memo from every other coach in America that you are supposed to hate Bruce Pearl. You may not have heard about this guy named Deon...or maybe the idea that everyone in the Big East really cares about that is a complete crock.

I like Jay Wright.....he's a coach I'd have liked to seen us gone after had Pearl been canned

I know it's against the NCAA rules, but he had recruits over for a cook out. I know there is alot more going on with college coaches than that.

After the NCAA does not drop the hammer, Pearl will be free to fully explore what happens in CBB that is cheating, and why he feels that BBQ gate is different.

No reason to say integrity.

Maybe, maybe not. It depends on the context of the comment--i.e., if he was asked a leading question.

If he said that completely on his own volition, I agree that it goes somewhat beyond the meaningless sound bytes coaches typically give post game.

I don't follow BB as much, but while Pearl serves his suspension will the team be as strong for Tony Jones. Thanks and i'll hang up and listen.

Just solidifies that pearl won't make any comments.
Posted via VolNation Mobile

alright? Seems important in the scheme off things.?

I doubt Pearl is worried about making comments about UCONN and vice versa .

Moral police are a little overwhelming as well.

Last edited:
Coaches don't usually say bad things about other coaches on the record.

That may be true but Bruce was talking about how much support Jay has given him through e-mail and calls after the game tonight. I doubt Jay would go through all that if he didn't have a good relationship with Bruce.

alright? Seems important in the scheme off things.?

I doubt Pearl is worried about making comments about UCONN and vice verse .

True. Pearl doesn't want to get into a verbal sparring match with Calhoun.
Posted via VolNation Mobile

VN Store

Back