Hey Hat .Pearl lied.

We all know Pearl lied and he should in some way be punished. I too believe the NCAA will have something to say. Lets hope it's not too severe. No one coach is bigger than the program. We all can agree on that but as far as finding another one as good as Pearl any time soon would be a challenge. You can name all the ones you think might be as good but would they take the job? Right now IMO, I think Bruce Pearl is one of the best coaches in the business. Feel free to disagree.

Not to piss on your parade, but this could have been sent to him as a private message.

he leid and is being punished for it i just hope he been punished enough for the NCAA to let it go.

he leid and is being punished for it i just hope he been punished enough for the NCAA to let it go.

Yeah it should. Calapari was trying to get a player to Kentucky that got paid last year in Turkey. Kantner. At least the NCAA said no. Will they do anything to Cal? No

Yeah it should. Calapari was trying to get a player to Kentucky that got paid last year in Turkey. Kantner. At least the NCAA said no. Will they do anything to Cal? No

Im sure cal will get into some trouble eventually like he always does. Thing is, is that he will dart out the door before he can be punished. Wait and see.

This win was big for Pearl. He is a heck of a coach.

I think the NCAA will not hammer us nearly as bad as some fans seem to want.

How about a typo. After all I'm an old guy and never worked anywhere as a secretary. My aologies for being half blind.:sleep:

Periods also seem to be an issue.
Posted via VolNation Mobile

VN Store

Back