Smoke on VQ about Kevin Ware.

What was the cryptic message based on? Is it just idiotic ramblings, or does it appear to have legitimacy?

A tweet that said s will hit the fan with my news from ware....
I am not too scared.

The letter in December will help us finish our class IMO.
Posted via VolNation Mobile

A tweet that said s will hit the fan with my news from ware....
I am not too scared.

The letter in December will help us finish our class IMO.
That wasn't even Ware. Ware evidently doesn't have a Twitter account. I couldn't find it with a search on Twitter.

"Just off the phone with Kevin, he asked that I deliver the following message to Vol fans:

"As long as Bruce is the coach I'm signing with Tennessee. I made them a promise a long time ago and I'm not changing. Anything else you hear is just rumors."

-Rob Lewis

Ware plans to sign the letter of intent on Nov. 10

I'm glad. It ain't like he's Selby but it might be devasting to this program right now.

Unfortunately this may actually be a rumor in the basketball forum that has legs. He is reconsidering....

I know I'll get lambasted for this post but if he doesn't sign on the 13th....

Someone got in his ear. And no I will not say any more or source this...

Unfortunately this may actually be a rumor in the basketball forum that has legs. He is reconsidering....

I know I'll get lambasted for this post but if he doesn't sign on the 13th....

Someone got in his ear. And no I will not say any more or source this...
The staff might want to sure up their position with Jones, as well.

The staff might want to sure up their position with Jones, as well.

Jones is solid. Ware needs to feel the love and has not been getting it recently. Odd. Really odd. The focus of this staff is all over the place. I think the coaches are overwhelmed...

Jones is solid. </p>
<p><font size="1"><i>Posted via VolNation Mobile</i></font>
</p>
That's exactly what two coaches in the SEC West hope everyone thinks. One of them learned from the best. This staff is going through what Tim Floyd and his guys did a couple of years ago, with one big difference. Floyd was proclaiming his innocence at every turn. That option isn't available to this staff.

TN might lose from recruits! Yay!

Oh wait...I am supposed to be acting like I want TN basketball to succeed.

This thread is now hopelessly sullied.

Oh well.

The early signing period may end up seeming dark. The NCAA letter in December should lighten things up.

I haven't seen or heard anything but positive things coming from either recruit. Even Jarnell Stokes was glowing in his remarks about his visit last weekend. I really don't see much, if any setbacks when all is said and done

I do find it interesting that Kevin Ware and Adonis Thomas were chatting on Twitter a few days ago.

Everyone relax. If anything is happening on the interwebs, Steve Forbes is watching.

Nothing to see here.

I hope we don't lose these guys. Having Ware and Jones as solids has made the timing of the recruiting sanctions easier. Losing them would be quite a blow.

VN Store

Back