It doesn't excuse Pearl.He was ratted out.

Since Pearl ratted out Illinois he has been in coaching purgatory. The coaching fraternity has despised him and treated him like a leper. Now he has been ratted out and the coaching fraternity needs to find out who and treat them the same as they did Pearl. Pearl is very wrong in what he did and I'm not supportig him for it but tit for tat.:sad:

Since Pearl ratted out Illinois he has been in coaching purgatory. The coaching fraternity has despised him and treated him like a leper. Now he has been ratted out and the coaching fraternity needs to find out who and treat them the same as they did Pearl. Pearl is very wrong in what he did and I'm not supportig him for it but tit for tat.:sad:

Considering the same coaching fraternity that hates him are the same ones you're calling to come to his rescue, I doubt thats going to happen.

Good luck with that. The coaching fraternity sees this as Pearl reaping his just rewards.

Based on the title, I thought this might be about the Hamilton haters who are sabotaging the program to avenge Fulmer's firing.

You reap what you sow.....karma's a b****

Oh look, Hat and a Mildcat fan talking about karma,lmfao!!!! Both need jobs or girlfriends. If I were a Kensucky fan with the squid coaching my team,Karma is the last thing I would be mentioning.

Don't worry the Karma will get you too with Calipari so be careful piling on.

I'm not piling on, I'm simply stating the truth for what it is. Everyone else like smokeybluedick up there see's the UK colors and throws mud, ignoring the fact that what I said was dead accurate.

I never said karma wasn't coming our way. In fact, I'm waiting for something. The difference is, I can come to terms with it and call it what it is, rather than acting like children in denial.
Posted via VolNation Mobile

I'm not piling on, I'm simply stating the truth for what it is. Everyone else like smokeybluedick up there see's the UK colors and throws mud, ignoring the fact that what I said was dead accurate.

I never said karma wasn't coming our way. In fact, I'm waiting for something. The difference is, I can come to terms with it and call it what it is, rather than acting like children in denial.

Or you can be like much of our fan base and use Pearl as an excuse for Cal's short-comings.

It's not like the coaching fraternity is made up of mother teresas

Lots o snake-oil salesman.

What I can't understand is why a Kensucky fan feels like he has a right to chime in on Pearl's karma. Kentucky is THE most penalized basketball program in the history of the NCAA. Pearl hasn't paid a players dad ala Chris Mills and doesn't have 2 vacated Final Fours. Anybody that doesn't believe the Snake Oil Salesman's hands aren't dirty(including the NCAA) in those two matters, are simply naive.:sad:

Thad Matta is a snitch.
Witch Doctor say there was no excuse for Pearl knowingly breaking the rules...but, now Matta gets to wear the bullseye Pearl wore. Witch Doctor would hope his is smart enough to run a clean ship.
BNL

Last edited:
WD, it would shock me if Matta has clean hands. Conley and Oden you can credit to relationships, but he has a lot of head scratching commitments since he got to Columbus. I think he will be taken out eventually by a fellow Big 10 coach, but I would love it if he gave cash to a kid who decommitted and came to TN.

WD, it would shock me if Matta has clean hands. Conley and Oden you can credit to relationships, but he has a lot of head scratching commitments since he got to Columbus. I think he will be taken out eventually by a fellow Big 10 coach, but I would love it if he gave cash to a kid who decommitted and came to TN.
Witch Doctor say no one has clean hands in college basketball today and is even at the point now(not just Pearl) of the ole game of "F-ya buddy". Witch Doctor say this Pearl thing contrived among several, Witch Doctor making no excuses for Pearl..but what an arrogant fool(I still like Pearl) for ever thinking the bullseye was gone.
BNL

Witch Doctor say there was no excuse for Pearl knowingly breaking the rules...but, now Matta gets to wear the bullseye Pearl wore. Witch Doctor would hope his is smart enough to run a clean ship.
BNL

Even IF Matta snitched on Pearl, snitching on a snitch is considered payback. Matta won't get any kind of stigma.

Wrong. VSF is wrong.

A coach turning in another who was offering cash to someone he had worked his butt off to sign 20 years ago when he was an assistant is not an excuse for losing in the NCAA tournament and being a bleeding orifice who turns in someone for having a recruit you took from them over to a BBQ with a ton of other people when they were a junior.

I'm sure there are many things you can't understand, so its no surprise. You're obviously clueless as to whats going on here, so I'll give you a hall pass to return to the special ed recreation room. You better hurry though, they are getting ready to play a game of twister and I doubt you want to miss it.
Respond to my statement about Chris Mills father being paid or about Kentucky being the most penalized basketball program in NCAA history. Don't come on here with your mindless drivel and insults. You're hypocrisy at it's best. If you don't believe that two vacated final fours doesn't at least raise some suspicion that the Snake Oil Salesman(Calapari) isn't dirty,then you're mighty naive for a supposedly grown man.:moon2:

Wrong. VSF is wrong.
A coach turning in another who was offering cash to someone he had worked his butt off to sign 20 years ago when he was an assistant is not an excuse for losing in the NCAA tournament and being a bleeding orifice who turns in someone for having a recruit you took from them over to a BBQ with a ton of other people when they were a junior.

Most seem to disagree with you.

Not to mention you have no proof Matta even did anything that you keep stating as fact.

The only thing I have to say is what goes around comes around. When you snitch you get snitched on. And since Bruce snitched first he is the odd man out. Nobody in the bb world feels sorry for him. He is looked at as getting what he deserves.

Now does this mean I want our program to go down in flames? No. I hope it all works out.

But Bruce deserves what he is getting. The reason nobody snitches on Cal is because he stayed out of everybody elses business and just kept the underground scam going strong.

VN Store

Back