Who ratted Pearl out & Vitale?

Pearl had to be ratted out just like Illinois.What I want to know is who, and if they're ever exposed, I wonder if Vitale will be as hard on them as he was Pearl. Do any of you have any thoughts or just plain old simple speculation?:mega_shok:

Vitale, like many others, does not care for Bruce and his fake facade.
Posted via VolNation Mobile

Oh no, a regal society lovin', obnoxious geezer who who relentlessly blathers stupid ass catchphrases that Chris Berman thinks are stupid doesn't like Pearl. I'm sure that upsets Bruce.

Oh no, a regal society lovin', obnoxious geezer who who relentlessly blathers stupid ass catchphrases that Chris Berman thinks are stupid doesn't like Pearl. I'm sure that upsets Bruce.

It doesn't.

He's been friendless in this business for some time.

Thad Matta seems to be the name thrown around most.....but yes, I don't think we'll ever know for sure

Pearl had to be ratted out just like Illinois.What I want to know is who, and if they're ever exposed, I wonder if Vitale will be as hard on them as he was Pearl. Do any of you have any thoughts or just plain old simple speculation?:mega_shok:

It's not against the code to rat on a proven rat.

goodfellas-800-75.jpg

Just find out who had the pic and were thry are and you will know who told???? I'm sure Peral knows.

Ignorant move on BP's part but as far as Dick Vitale, Lee Corso and any other old fart that has no love for the University of Tennessee..... We really don't give a *%$#!!

Considering it had to do with the recruitment of Aaron Craft, I would guess it's Matta.

VN Store

Back