Pearl ratting out Illinois.

Everybody talks about Pearl ratting out Illinois. Who ratted out Pearl? Somebody had too and my money is on Calapari or Stallings.:eek:hmy:

my guess would be, he tried to come clean knowing the 'AA would find out... too little too late perhaps, sux

Everybody talks about Pearl ratting out Illinois. Who ratted out Pearl? Somebody had too and my money is on Calapari or Stallings.:eek:hmy:

You would lose you're money in a heartbeat. There are many others coaches and people in the world of college basketball who despise Pearl, and have more reasons to do it than Calipari.

You would lose you're money in a heartbeat. There are many others coaches and people in the world of college basketball who despise Pearl, and have more reasons to do it than Calipari.

True because The AA has been crushing it lately so Calipari doesnt want to do the whole pointing finger thing because of the 3 pointing back at him. My guess would be Mark Fox or the guy from Syracuse. We beat out a coach for a player the player probably acknowledged UT wanting him more and unknowingly spilled the beans. I sayy Fox and Boeheim since they were in running for Tobias Harris and Fox for Golden and mcRae.

My assumption would be that it's someone who was in the race for Selby. That's a good chunk of schools to start with

VN Store

Back