Tobias Harris

Hope he shoots like that in games. Seems like he missed about five shots inside the line... pretty good from 3 also.

Very proud to have this young man as the "face" of Tennessee Basketball for the next few years. The program will grow and expand just from having him here.

I thought it was impressive that he was shooting them all with his left hand, because if I'm correct I believe he's right handed.

I thought it was impressive that he was shooting them all with his left hand, because if I'm correct I believe he's right handed.
I'm not sure if he's right or left handed, the videos I've seen he appears to be pretty darn good using either.

I'm not sure if he's right or left handed, the videos I've seen he appears to be pretty darn good using either.

Yeah, I was just basing it off his other highlight videos. It seems like most of the time he shoots with his right, but like you said he can shoot with both hands very well.

Yeah that's what it was. I just went back and watched it. You're right VW33

Last edited:
holy crap, it's terrible that when i saw the name of that video i instantly assumed the worst...can we change that title to "tobias harris 2am workout".

VN Store

Back