Doron Lamb will be a better college player than Chris Lofton

volwarrior33

according to Marc Maggard:
Marc Maggard said:
Number Three said:
If lamb is a. Better college player than lofton I will be shocked

He will be. There won't be any doubt IMO.

Now, he might not score as much as Lofton cause he won't be "the guy" nor will he be called on as much for scoring.... but he'll defend better, rebound better, handle the ball better, pass better.... he'll be better at every part of the game other than scoring..... and he won't be bad at that either.

mm

Well . . . looks like we have new material to show up in Marc Maggard's daily Google of himself.

:eek:lol::eek:lol::eek:lol::eek:lol::eek:lol::eek:lol::eek:lol::eek:lol::eek:lol::eek:lol::eek:lol::eek:lol::eek:lol::eek:lol::eek:lol::eek:lol::eek:lol::eek:lol::eek:lol::eek:lol::eek:lol::eek:lol::eek:lol::eek:lol::eek:lol::eek:lol::eek:lol::eek:lol::eek:lol::eek:lol::eek:lol::eek:lol::eek:lol::eek:lol::eek:lol::eek:lol:

Is he going to play that good with a life threatening disease without telling anyone as well? :crazy:

Hilarious, mm. Lamb is likely the better pro prospect, but he won't touch Lofton's college career.

amfj

If you guys don't want me to come reply, then don't post stuff I say here and take it out of context.

Lofton was a great shooter/scorer, but he wasn't a great all around player. Even the biggest homer knows he had parts of his game that were less than spectacular and didn't compare at all to his scoring/shooting ability. Just like Meeks.... Meeks was a great scorer, but he was a crap defender, ball handler and crap crap crap passer. Does it sting less if I say the same HONEST things about a UK "great"?

Lamb won't have the CAREER that Lofton had, but he'll be a better player. He's a great defender and handles and passes very well. He's also a very capable scorer as well. He'll play with a lot more talent than Lofton did, so he obviously won't score as much, but he'll be a better player.

mm

If you guys don't want me to come reply, then don't post stuff I say here and take it out of context.

Lofton was a great shooter/scorer, but he wasn't a great all around player. Even the biggest homer knows he had parts of his game that were less than spectacular and didn't compare at all to his scoring/shooting ability. Just like Meeks.... Meeks was a great scorer, but he was a crap defender, ball handler and crap crap crap passer. Does it sting less if I say the same HONEST things about a UK "great"?

Lamb won't have the CAREER that Lofton had, but he'll be a better player. He's a great defender and handles and passes very well. He's also a very capable scorer as well. He'll play with a lot more talent than Lofton did, so he obviously won't score as much, but he'll be a better player.

mm

like Kevin Durant?
Posted via VolNation Mobile

VN Store

Back