Kevin O'Neil wants to bring Kiffin with him during the USC game

VolsFan4Ever-11

Last edited by a moderator:
They should give O'neil and Kiffin their own reality show, "The Double Douche Bags"!
Posted via VolNation Mobile

Hope Lane does come to the game. If it's played around the same time as last year he won't have anything to do.

They can both go to hell, but I really could care less

I don't really know O'Neil or really follow basketball that much, but I thought he sounded like a complete arse in that article. He and Kiffin probably get along just fine.

I don't really know O'Neil or really follow basketball that much, but I thought he sounded like a complete arse in that article. He and Kiffin probably get along just fine.

I follow UT B-ball but don't know the USC coach, but you hit the nail on the head with that comment. He and Kiffin sound like 2 peas in a pod. Just hearing kiffin's name makes me sick.:sick::bad:

If Todd Raleigh shows up at the game, will he be introduced as USC's future baseball coach?

O'Neill's still funny.

I'm not sure why he's getting hate here. He took a program that was buried in the compost pile and at least restored hope that we would one day become relevant again.

Good. Then both can see a real coach operate and be more aware of their collective bluster and inadequacies...

Bring him. Here's to kicking the hell out of one on the court and another outside the arena :yess:

There is no chance, NO CHANCE of USC beating us in Kville. Would love for Lane to come to TBA with Kevin lol.

I don't mind O'Neil.....screw Kiffy though....I hope he never comes back to Knoxville

Apparently O'Neil must hate Richard Head as much as all of us if he is thinking about bringing him within 5 miles from Knoxville. He wouldn't make it out alive

I was in school when O'Neil was hired. Went to his press conference in TBO. They handed out shirts that said 'Welcome to the K.O. Corral'. :) He had more success than Wade Houston, but it was frustrating to watch us win games 45-42.

VN Store

Back