Hopson at LeBron James Skills Academy

volwarrior33

This week, which features the top 80 or so high school players and also about 25 of the top college guys.

Scotty Hopson, Kentavious Caldwell, and Adonis Thomas in attendance. Hopson also attended the Paul Pierce Academy last week.

He needs it...and he is definately not a "Top 25" college guy.

This week, which features the top 80 or so high school players and also about 25 of the top college guys.

Scotty Hopson, Kentavious Caldwell, and Adonis Thomas in attendance. Hopson also attended the Paul Pierce Academy last week.
Great, maybe one of the two can teach him to dribble the ball, without losing it every time.

Eat that haters. My boi out traveling the country and attending the best camps, to better his game and our team. Gotta love it. Turn that 'hate into motiVATE.(ion). Good to hear, hope he's getting better.
Posted via VolNation Mobile

if lebron can rub off like .05% of his aggressiveness on scotty it'll be a success and we'll see a completely different player come november

For the record, kids that "don't try" or "don't care" DO NOT usually attend voluntary camps in their "off-months". This (his attendance @ these camps) should be seen as a good sign that he is doing (or at the very least TRYING to do) what is needed to get better and improve his weaknesses. Props to him, why not try and support him instead of taking cheap arse 'net jabs @ a team leader for '10.

Eat that haters. My boi out traveling the country and attending the best camps, to better his game and our team. Gotta love it. Turn that 'hate into motiVATE.(ion). Good to hear, hope he's getting better.

HAHA...not hating. Obviously, I want the guy to improve. He needs to learn to show up every game. I will call like I see it...he has been a huge disappointment and many people act as if he is a top-notch player :birgits_giggle:. He has the tools, but for whatever reason his game hasn't translated to the college level. I am glad he is putting in the work. It seems as though he is motivated more than ever to improve this offseason and I am happy to hear it.

For the record, kids that "don't try" or "don't care" DO NOT usually attend voluntary camps in their "off-months". This (his attendance @ these camps) should be seen as a good sign that he is doing (or at the very least TRYING to do) what is needed to get better and improve his weaknesses. Props to him, why not try and support him instead of taking cheap arse 'net jabs @ a team leader for '10.

I agree with what you said, thats why i said hopefully he'll learn some aggression at this camp. develop that killer instinct (which may be God given anyways but its worth a try) that he needs to be an all american. he's got the tools, just needs to get the 5 inches between his ears set straight. wish him the best of luck doing that!

He needs it...and he is definately not a "Top 25" college guy.

The wording is straight from Jeff Goodman. But if you understand, he is not saying these are the Top 25 guys. He is saying these are a portion (25) of the top players.

The wording is straight from Jeff Goodman. But if you understand, he is not saying these are the Top 25 guys. He is saying these are a portion (25) of the top players.

I knew what you were saying, it wasn't a literal "Top 25". My point was that he is no where close to being a player of that caliber.

Last edited:
I think it was good for him missing that free throw against State.

Is he wearing a Nike "Witness" shirt?

photoon20100705at1553.jpg

Congrats Scotty!!! I can't wait to see him play this year!
He'll do great!!!

Alright now that I've moved it off topic...my bad. Hope he works on his handles and his composure. I think he gets a little too much adrenaline flowing during games

I think it was good for him missing that free throw against State.

Yea, it wasn't like it cost us the first Final Four in school history from an underacheiving basketball program or anything...:crazy:

I should have clarified to the 2 posters @ the beginning of the thread that I was refering to other posters previous attitude towards scotty. Not the two posts you guys made. Sorry for the misunderstanding. I wasn't talkn ab yall.

VN Store

Back