Wednesday Rocky Top League

Freak

VolNation's Grand Poobah
Staff member
KNS and Ray's fighting it out.

The championship game is tomorrow night.

Keep us posted on the results tonight.
Some of us can't be there.

It's looking like KNS with Hopson and Bradshaw are going to be too much. 112-100 with just under 2:00 to play.
Posted via VolNation Mobile

121-112 Final. News Sentinel advances to tomorrow's championship game.

Bobby Maze and Melvin Goins going at it in the first half. DeRoyal and 1st TN only separated by two points at half.

1st TN is running away from DeRoyal, who has clinched a spot in the title game.

KNS will play DeRoyal tomorrow night for the championship.

Freak, you're killin' me. Get the old avatar back! I had a thing for you with that other avatar, and you're ruining it with crazy little Poltergeist lady!

Just spotted JP Prince.

Freak, you're killin' me. Get the old avatar back! I had a thing for you with that other avatar, and you're ruining it with crazy little Poltergeist lady!
:lol: I can't change it from my phone.

The last minute of this game, with the outcome decided, the two teams called off the defense and took turns dunking the ball. Melvin Goins and Jordan McRae nearly brought the house down.

They should have the winner of the RTL play the winner of the Bluff City Classic here in Memphis (I mean the BCC is in Memphis, not necessarily play the game in Memphis)

The last minute of this game, with the outcome decided, the two teams called off the defense and took turns dunking the ball. Melvin Goins and Jordan McRae nearly brought the house down.

those dunks were sick

Thanks, Freak :hi:

I was told Maze had 37 and Goins scored 29. I don't know if those totals are accurate or not.

I would have guessed Goins scored more. He played with a lot of confidence.

VN Store

Back