Awesome Kevin Ware Video

looks good. A minute of him dribbling a ball and smiling at the camera is a little pointless. Atleast he had a tn shirt on.

He flows well around the court. Stays in control and bursts when he has an opening. I like that cant wait to see him in a Vol uniform

There is no doubt about this guy's athleticism. He is a world class athlete who has quick twitch muscles for days. Sometimes I don't think he even knows how bouncy he is. He is tremendous in transition filling the lane and finishing at the rim.

Q: How was your weekend
A:I pull my hamstring. Before I got there. I still played hard.
It was fun. I got to play with Chris Jones. another Tennessee
recruit. I look forward too playing with him.

Q: What was the biggest thing you took from this camp.
A: Just getting better at all the drills and playing with Scottie Hopkins. I have a lot to work on. Before I get to college.

Q: Who all went up there with you.
Damien Wilson, Jordan Adams and Darrion Clark

Q: Tell me about the Campus
A: Its great more than just the coach talk too you. Every body treat you the same.

Q: Tell me about Bruce Pearl personality
A: Just crazy! He talk about more than just basketball.

Q: Who stood out too you. At this camp
A: Chris Jones

HipHop: Thank You!
Kevin: You Welcome!

Great kid, but he seems to have a little trouble with the English dialect. Where was he born?

He seems like a natural athlete. He really needs to get stronger. He reminds me of a smaller Kevin Durant, natural scorer. I wonder if he will be too soft for the SEC like S. Hopson is. On the video he looked pretty agressive. Can't wait to see him in a Vol uniform!!

I'm still waiting for WWW to snag him and he decommit from UT and go to UK. :eek:

Kevin Ware - When and if he puts it all together it is going to be special. Outside of the Muhammad, Ware might have been the best player in the gym on Monday. He is super athletic, super quick, and the jumper was working. All of that and Ware showed a bit of an aptitude to make his teammates better as well. The Celtics kept going to Ware possession after possession, and he kept on delivering. Then on defense he was a pest, and his quickness turned defense into offense. Overall it was a big time performance for Ware, and one he needs to build on.

Per Rivals on day one at the Summer Jam on Monday

VN Store

Back