Rtl ft%

wherewolf

To me this is a good tell as to who's been working in the gym since the tourney.

Scotty 19/28 68% not good considering he's a scorer.
Brian 7/11 64% pretty good for his size.
Goins 6/11 55% he can't be in games at the end.
Mcrae 8/20 40% wow. i could do that.
Pearl 12/26 46% is what it is.
golden 8/10 80% i like it.
woolridge 14/23 61% not good.
hall 14/27 52% awful. he could have a ton of 3pt plays.
skyler 2/2 100% he and golden should close games.
tatum 17/24 71% nice improvement.

Last year I noticed Bobby and Wayne made strides in the RTL from the line, and this translated to wins during the season.

I think Cam is going to surprise people this year.

It's obvious to me Scotty is never gonna live up to the hype. I really don't see him as even an ALL-SEC talent, much less an NBA prospect. 68% from the line at this stage of his career is not cutting it. He should be at least 75%.

To me this is a good tell as to who's been working in the gym since the tourney.

Last year I noticed Bobby and Wayne made strides in the RTL from the line, and this translated to wins during the season.

It's obvious to me Scotty is never gonna live up to the hype. I really don't see him as even an ALL-SEC talent, much less an NBA prospect. 68% from the line at this stage of his career is not cutting it. He should be at least 75%.

I really don't think McBee's 2/2 is a very good sample size.

And you do realize that the difference between 68 and 75% for Scotty thus far is 2 free throws, right?

It's like an ERA through 2 innings. Not a great sample size.

First of all....No you cannot...I'll take that bet :devilsmoke:........ In addition, it the rocky top league... to ever say that Scotty Hopson isn't gonna make it based on his percentage in this league is ridiculous. Wait till basketball season and see what happens

First of all....No you cannot...I'll take that bet :devilsmoke:........ In addition, it the rocky top league... to ever say that Scotty Hopson isn't gonna make it based on his percentage in this league is ridiculous. Wait till basketball season and see what happens

We have seen what happens when he plays...tentative is probably an understatement.

Hopson is NEVER going to be the player he could be...JMHO

If you really believe that Scotty will not see his full potential then that shows you really don't think much of BP's coaching ability.

If you really believe that Scotty will not see his full potential then that shows you really don't think much of BP's coaching ability.

It isn't up to Bruce to put in the extra work...Scotty has to take the next step, Bruce can't do it for him.

You'll never see McBee closing out games unless its an intentional foul situation. He's too much of a liability on defense.

And you do realize that the difference between 68 and 75% for Scotty thus far is 2 free throws, right?

It's like an ERA through 2 innings. Not a great sample size.

True statement. But the difference between us going to the final four and going home was 2 free throws as well. My point is, Scotty should be doing NOW what Wayne and Bobby did in their final season--get better, A LOT better, at the line.

McBee should not see the floor once the team gets to January. He has way too many turnovers for a gaurd and his defense is poor at best. And as a shooter he struggled to hit shots consistently in games all last year. But other than that, he is your guy.

I'll take Scotty's 68% from what it was last year. Wasn't it like 53%?

McBee should not see the floor once the team gets to January. He has way too many turnovers for a gaurd and his defense is poor at best. And as a shooter he struggled to hit shots consistently in games all last year. But other than that, he is your guy.

This

We all appreciate the huge shot against Kansas, but McBee isn't the answer for consistent play.

And for everyone who thinks he's a great 3 pt shooter, check last years stats out:

McBee 3pt % for the 2009-2010 season - .313
Woolridge 3pt % for the season - .319

Woolridge hit a greater percentage of 3 pointers last year than McBee.

In fact, of all of the players that attempted at least 30 3pt shots last year, McBee was the second worst shooter on the team (Maze shot .252).

He shot a lower percentage than: Chism (.324), Hopson (.333), Prince (.324), Tatum (.389), Goins (.327) and Woolridge (.319)

I like the heart he plays with, but he's not talented enough to demand floor time.

VN Store

Back