ESPNU's 2012 Class Ranking Super 60

Wise-Vol

College Basketball Recruiting - ESPNU 100 - ESPN

Vols are in on a lot of these kids at the top. We could realistically get a class of:

Poythress or Adams
Parker
Stokes

We are also in on a couple of the Indiana kids. Lots of kids from Georgia on that list and we are starting to make the final mortgage payments on HS basketball in Georgia.

Parker is the kid we've been missing IMO. 6'9 274 as a rising Junior. The kid could be Pearl's first big-time, one and done true center. He has amazing talent in the post and in his mid-range game.

Stokes has a family member at UT right now.

Getting Jones and Ware in the 2011 class to go along with Tobias Harris, McCrae, etc., and then to bring in guys like Parker and/or Stokes to replace a Harris, really sets us up with the talent we need to get to that first final Four.

Last edited:
Adams looks promising to commit, and parker would be a great pick up. This class looks good. I just hope Tony Jones stays around.

That could be the class that gets us to our first final 4. We are sitting pretty with several of those guys.

I've personally talked to Houston and he said his top 4 choices in no order are Alabama, Auburn, Tennessee, and Ole Miss. I'm thinking he's an Alabama lean but with other schools coming in, he will likely turn away from Bama.

VN Store

Back