Trae Golden is legit....

UT's#1Fan

Senior Executive Member
Made it out to RTL and dude has a nice lil jumper and can jump out of the gym. He had some massive athletic dunks. Honestly, he's what i would imagine if LeBron James was his size. Very athletic and explosive player.

Made it out to RTL and dude has a nice lil jumper and can jump out of the gym. He had some massive athletic dunks. Honestly, he's what i would imagine if LeBron James was his size. Very athletic and explosive player.

If that was true, he would be a top-5 player, not top-70 (this is not a stab at Trae by the way).

I did see golden play tonight. He looked like a taller melvin goins. He looks very strong. He is built like hes been in college 3 to 4 years. athletic, and he can jump out the gym.

I'll wait to pass judgment until the season starts

Awesome! Thanks for letting us know that.

Anytime...I'll let you know next time I s*** too....all I'm saying is the guy says he looks like Lebron if he were that size...its the RTL....come on

I'm not saying he isn't....but Lebron?!?! Get out of here

If that was true, he would be a top-5 player, not top-70 (this is not a stab at Trae by the way).

That is only true if you believe that LeBron being 6'9 has nothing to do with his success.

In other words, you think a 6'1 player with LeBron's skills would be a top 5 player?

Let's put it a different way. Do you think that a 6'9 guy with Chris Lofton's skills would be playing overseas?

That is only true if you believe that LeBron being 6'9 has nothing to do with his success.

In other words, you think a 6'1 player with LeBron's skills would be a top 5 player?

Let's put it a different way. Do you think that a 6'9 guy with Chris Lofton's skills would be playing overseas?

never really thought of it that way. Indeed a very good point.:clapping:

i think he was joking - not drawing comparisons that can obviously not be substantiated or warranted...just a hunch

He was a top 10 player his JR. year but he plays in a really bad league so it most likely droped him down.He did average 40 points a game in high school.
Posted via VolNation Mobile

Last edited:
Golden started out as a five star(Rivals) 2-3 yrs. back. First committed to Ohio State, then de-committed. For some reason he regressed. Has the athletic ability to be really good. Depends on how hard he works. Can't wait to see him, Mcrae and Harris this season.

Golden started out as a five star(Rivals) 2-3 yrs. back. First committed to Ohio State, then de-committed. For some reason he regressed. Has the athletic ability to be really good. Depends on how hard he works. Can't wait to see him, Mcrae and Harris this season.

his rankings are generally tied to his height. It's certainly not about his ability to put the ball in the hole.

Obviously I'm not saying he has all of LeBron's abilities because LeBron's size plays a huge role in why he's so good, and obviously Trae is not his size.... BUT I did see signs of unbelievable athleticism from Trae. He would effortlessly tomahawk dunk in traffic at least 6-8' out... Which is very LeBron like. That's all.
Posted via VolNation Mobile

VN Store

Back