J.P. Prince Worked Out With The Grizz Today

I don't see Prince getting drafted....but good luck to him

he'll be a better pro than collegiate player. He might never get his head together to make use of his size and ability, but his game is much more suited to the rules of the league.

he'll be a better pro than collegiate player. He might never get his head together to make use of his size and ability, but his game is much more suited to the rules of the league.

Same was true for Rondo so i get what you are saying BPV. When Rondo played for UK I didn't see a future NBA star back in the day and now look @ the guy. We seen nights where J.P. jus played out of his head and we all wondered where it came from, just to see him the next night have 3 blunders. If a team gives him a chance and he can turn it on as they say he could contribute off any NBA bench.

I had that same "jump shot" when I was 7.

If Prince stays an entire season in the NBA, I will delete my account.

I had that same "jump shot" when I was 7.

If Prince stays an entire season in the NBA, I will delete my account.

Say goodbye. :)

I don't know if it will happen but I think it could. Solid defensively. Can slash to the basket and has some okay handles. If he works on finishing strong and kicking it out to wide open guys, he could be okay as a back up.

Didn't want to start another thread, but from Tyler's Twitter:

TyLeR_SMITH_1

Just touched down in Milwuakee... And they just traded for another pick in the draft.. Lookin kinda good for ya boy...

Didn't want to start another thread, but from Tyler's Twitter:

TyLeR_SMITH_1

Just touched down in Milwuakee... And they just traded for another pick in the draft.. Lookin kinda good for ya boy...

glad that hes working out. that article in the KNS indicated he was turning down offers and was content going back to europe

NBA rosters always need athletic slashers/rebounders and that fits JP's abilities. It would help him greatly to improve his shooting. But everybody knows that...

Who knows. If JP becomes a decent shooter he could become the next Trevor Ariza. JP now knows what his strengths are and plays to those.

VN Store

Back