Article on Rivals about Tobias

he looked good in the time he played in the McDonalds AA game. I'm excited about b-ball next year. We should have a solid team.

Love reading about the tantrum apology to Jones. Mature kid who sounds much better than some on here have portrayed him.
Posted via VolNation Mobile

Pretty much just got pissed about picking up his 5th foul right after halftime. Made a big charade of it by running up and down the court, lying on his back and kicking his legs, complaining to the refs, and then not accepting his medal/trophy after the game. He just acted really, really immature. It happens though I guess. He apologized soon after, so water under the bridge.

I'm a grown man with a wife and a respectable job, but in college I told a freaking INTRAMURAL ref to go F himself. I was a lot older than Harris too. We all act like immature idiots when we are kids, because that's what we are...immature kids. At least he could see it.

I'm a grown man with a wife and a respectable job, but in college I told a freaking INTRAMURAL ref to go F himself. I was a lot older than Harris too. We all act like immature idiots when we are kids, because that's what we are...immature kids. At least he could see it.

LOL. So true man. I've done the same kind of stuff. Pretty damn funny though looking back on it though, huh?

VN Store

Back