good read about Scotty Hopson

TNsnyper20

Boondock Saint
If this has already been posted I'm sorry didn't see it anywhere. It's a good read and I'm glad to see Scotty Hop showing as much dedication to the program and his teammates.....

Hopson owning up, serious about winning GoVolsXtra

"With our team, he's been taking ownership in our program and caring for his teammates.''

Incoming freshman Jordan McRae said Hopson has taken him under his wing since he arrived on the UT campus.

"Scotty has worked with me on certain moves and told me how things are going to be with practice and the coaches,'' McRae said. "Off the court I'm with him all the time. He's been like my big brother.''
:good!:

It's a step in the right direction. he has the tools and it looks like he realizes he needs to step up and take over.... just nice to see the dedication, that's all.

the stats are at the bottom of the article, but i believe i read that him and Swiperboy led with over 30 points each in their games.

yes he played....hopson had 31 points along with your boy swiperboy who had 39 points

If these two play to their potential....next year could be fun to watch. But it is all about desire and toughness.

Great.

So now if we only need someone to dive after a loose ball to secure a Final Four birth we've got too guys on the team too soft to do it.

Please Scotty, stay away from everyone and don't ruin them too.

Here comes tumbleweed blowing through the wind in the hot desert of upper East Tenn. It feels like it trust me. But I'm getting too old to know any better. About Hopson? Swiper Boy? Hopson needs to be moved inside and learn how to bang, so when he does take it to the hole, he'll know what he is doing!!!! Swiper Boy is like his pop, a jump shooter! He needs to learn to bang too, if Big O is going to be successful. Go Vols!

VN Store

Back