Allan Houston is friends with World Wide Wes?

If I were Bruce, I would steer as clear away from him as if he were a field full of chiggers and poison oak. He's supposed to become an agent sometime soon and it will make it harder to interact with recruits.:D

If I were Bruce, I would steer as clear away from him as if he were a field full of chiggers and poison oak. He's supposed to become an agent sometime soon and it will make it harder to interact with recruits.:D

For "all intensive purposes*" he is an agent.

*I realize the correct way to state it.

I'm chuckling at those who say "Good thing Bruce is away from WWW!" while he works for the Pumps. Guess who was "the head honcho" of the ticket scandal?

Right. The pumps are busy trying to pull the wool over peoples eyes with an idiotic ticket scandals and low end scams while Wes is soaring in the clouds with the LeBrons of the world. I can see how they are so similar.

oh yeah, world wide wes is an angel. ok :crazy:

Ill admit, he did play that nicely. "In the clouds" ....."Angel"....... I agree that wasn't the point of the post, but still. Well played, in my book.
Posted via VolNation Mobile

Ill admit, he did play that nicely. "In the clouds" ....."Angel"....... I agree that wasn't the point of the post, but still. Well played, in my book.
Posted via VolNation Mobile

Yes, it was a great way to completely mask the fact that he didn't respond to the actual post whatsoever. Clever guy that he is. :)

VN Store

Back