Brian Williams

CardassianVol

Today was the first day of summer classes at UT and I saw Brian Williams on campus. He is looking lean and mean. That can only be a good thing for the future. Outside of Wayne Chism eating a slice of pizza two years ago, this is the only time I have seen one of the basketball guys walking around like a normal student. Who have you spotted?

Took the elevator with Ramar Smith the same day he went 0-11 from the free throw stripe. My buddy asked him about it and he didn't seem too happy. Also almost took an elevator with weezy. I had some bags and the elevator was nearly full so I didn't get on. As the doors closed he jokingly called me racist.

This past year I saw Woolridge, Chism, Williams, Goins and Pearl around campus at different times. Like crusse said, Humanities is often the place to spot any athlete if you just want to see them walking around campus. Especially before noon.

Today was the first day of summer classes at UT and I saw Brian Williams on campus. He is looking lean and mean. That can only be a good thing for the future. Outside of Wayne Chism eating a slice of pizza two years ago, this is the only time I have seen one of the basketball guys walking around like a normal student. Who have you spotted?

Pretty much every single one from 06-09

Hopefully by admitting this I wont start a volnation riot, but a couple of years ago i was driving on campus. I only had a driver's permit so i wasn't really an experienced driver yet. Anyway, i was driving and got distracted for a split second and this guy walked out in front of me. I slammed on my breaks and lets just say it was a close one. Turns out the guy just so happened to be Chris Loften. That was like the second time I've ever seen a player just walking around on campus (the first being Brandon Crump).

This past year I saw Woolridge, Chism, Williams, Goins and Pearl around campus at different times. Like crusse said, Humanities is often the place to spot any athlete if you just want to see them walking around campus. Especially before noon.

Whether for classes or the writing/language labs, they're always in and around Humanities.

My daughter saw Wayne, Brian Williams, JP, Janzen Jackson, Art Evans, Montori Hughes, Ivy Renfroe all the time. Pretty common to see the student athletes on campus.

I saw Woolridge, Chism, McBee, and a few more and some football players in the U.C. and watched Bobby Maze and Scotty Hopson play ball in the T Recs

A good friend of mine had classes with TS,WC,MG,CT. Said Wayne was hilarious in class. And melvin talked funny. (Bay area young black dialect)
Posted via VolNation Mobile

Last edited:
I spotted Mr Tatum at West Town tonight. He was buying him some gold. For some odd reason he wasn't with anyone. When I walked by him I realized how talk 6'7 is. I can't see why him and Hopson can't put up 20 a game being as athletic they are with their height.

I used to cross paths with Major Wingate on campus three times a week. That was a tall man. Very polite.

Huh, he was polite to me. What happened?

Well, I was coming down from the Hill, at the intersection by Alumni Memorial. A black SUV pulls up, Wingate sticks his head out the window, and yells...well, the language would get me in trouble. Just imagine it was offensive.

Well, I was coming down from the Hill, at the intersection by Alumni Memorial. A black SUV pulls up, Wingate sticks his head out the window, and yells...well, the language would get me in trouble. Just imagine it was offensive.

Why? Just cuz? Huh, I guess I am just a little more charming than you. :)

I always saw Melvin Goins this past semester.. like everyday in the same spot by AMB.. and he was always wearing something crazy - he dresses pretty weird.

Last edited:
Why? Just cuz? Huh, I guess I am just a little more charming than you. :)

Perhaps he knew me as the guy that yelled "NOOOOOOOO" every time he even acted like he was thinking about shooting...
*shrug*

VN Store

Back