tenn-kansas game was...

stevenharvey11

Volunteer
according to mike hamiltons twitter: @utadmike: Just found out TN-Kansas on CBS was the most watched regular season hoops game this yr on broadcast or cable TV in US.

Pretty awesome.:rock:

I'm going to assume most people didn't tune in till late in the game when they saw it was close on the ESPN ticker.

Tennessee basketball has come a long way.

Surprising it wouldn't be a regal ACC game or Big East, though I guess many of those were on ESPN.

More good news from the Men's Basketball program. I'm sure included in that audience were many young high school basketball players.

Can't wait to read how the spin-mesiters twist this to somehow reflect negatively on the program...

More good news from the Men's Basketball program. I'm sure included in that audience were many young high school basketball players.

Can't wait to read how the spin-mesiters twist this to somehow reflect negatively on the program...

who's going to be spinning this? Nobody has ever argued that media is anwhere but CBP's wheelhouse. We need it and it's clearly helping.

I'll never forget that game. My brother and I decided to go at the last minute as we were on our way back to Knoxville. I am so glad we did.

I couldn't believe the vaginas on our front-row male students after that game. They were so ready to storm the court...til 1 fat staff lady got in the way.

VN Store

Back