Where to buy the Vols track suits?

NO1VOLFAN

I'd really like to find the track suits the vols were wearing when they came to the airport after the elite 8 game. Are these for sale or was this just made for the team?

Vito's in New Jersey has a pretty good selection.

Last edited:
Does anyone find it impossibly hard to find good Vols gear to buy? I swear, every other school makes almost all of their stuff buyable, but it's like we could care less about selling it.

Id like to find a UT swim cap for my daughter! She's all vol and they don't have much UT stuff in Pennsylvania. Can't find a swim cap on the web anywhere. Ideas??
Posted via VolNation Mobile

GoVols, I agree it is hard to find good Vols merchandise.....perhaps if we were a Nike school it'd be easier

GoVols, I agree it is hard to find good Vols merchandise.....perhaps if we were a Nike school it'd be easier

bingo...

plus i HATE how adidas stuff fits on me... they make stuff that is for soccer players...

nike knows how fat people are built hahah i mean they do have to fit the entire state of alabama sooo....

alabama+fan.jpg

Nobody has even answered the mans question....Vitos is a bit far from knoxville unless they do mail order and why would they be carrying VOLS track suits when you can't even find one in knoxville?....Did you check Hound dogs or the UT book store?

Nobody has even answered the mans question....Vitos is a bit far from knoxville unless they do mail order and why would they be carrying VOLS track suits when you can't even find one in knoxville?....Did you check Hound dogs or the UT book store?

Thanks man, I sure did.. I even checked online. I tried google just to see what comes up, no luck. i didn't mean track suits, i was looking for there warm up suits or w/e people call them now days

Does anyone find it impossibly hard to find good Vols gear to buy? I swear, every other school makes almost all of their stuff buyable, but it's like we could care less about selling it.

The guy at Tennessee Traditions told me the new stuff won't come out till July. I need new game apparel since the homeless guy in Nashville is wearing my Kiffen shirt.

Thanks man, I sure did.. I even checked online. I tried google just to see what comes up, no luck. i didn't mean track suits, i was looking for there warm up suits or w/e people call them now days

I knew what you mean't and I have been looking for those myself....No luck on this end either....I even went to an adidas store today and asked them if they could order me one and they said those were special made and ordered for the school only :no: That sucks because they are nice looking warmups.

I knew what you mean't and I have been looking for those myself....No luck on this end either....I even went to an adidas store today and asked them if they could order me one and they said those were special made and ordered for the school only :no: That sucks because they are nice looking warmups.

I appreciate the help a LOT! that really sucks because i thought they were really nice as well. i'm still looking on this end, alumni hall, t-traditions, etc..

I appreciate the help a LOT! that really sucks because i thought they were really nice as well. i'm still looking on this end, alumni hall, t-traditions, etc..

Well if you happen to find any let me know and I'll do the same on this end :rock:

VN Store

Back