Wonder if this affects...

... Pearl's future association. If you don't know the relationship then ask hat or BPV (or a few others). I just don't have the time to get into it.

Kansas says six staffers linked to 'inappropriate' $1M ticket sale - NCAA Division I Mens Basketball - CBSSports.com

Pump brothers tied to KU scalping operation - CBSSports.com
The Pumps make WWWes look like Joel Osteen. I guess shaking down schools by "consulting" on coaching searches wasn't paying the bills for David and Dana.

Surely Pearl would not get involved (at least not to that degree) with the Pumps on tickets. Hopefully this doesn't trickle down.

Surely Pearl would not get involved (at least not to that degree) with the Pumps on tickets. Hopefully this doesn't trickle down.
I'm not going to accuse Pearl of anything, because I don't have any evidence to do so. I can, however, say with 100% certainty that I've been to Final Fours where the Pumps and their minions have been hocking seats that were part of the NABC allotment. I guarantee there are several nervous coaches around the nation right now.
Posted via VolNation Mobile

... Pearl's future association. If you don't know the relationship then ask hatvol .
http://www.cbssports.com/collegebas...affers-linked-to-inappropriate-1m-ticket-sale

:stop:

Ask The Pearl Troll hatvol about Pearl? Why not ask Glenn Beck about Obama? Or Caiaphas about Jesus? Or William Buckley about Gore Vidal? :crazy:

You, sir, are absurd. :blink:

As to Mr. Pearl, his "Pump association" will be of no value to his enemies. An empty vase if ever I have encountered one. :dry:

Ask The Pearl Troll hatvol about Pearl? Why not ask Glenn Beck about Obama? Or Caiaphas about Jesus? Or William Buckley about Gore Vidal? :crazy:

As to Mr. Pearl, his "Pump association" will be of no value to his enemies. An empty vase if ever I have encountered one. :dry:
Asking for an explanation to the nature of a relationship between two parties does not, nor should it, imply the judgment of character. Hat and a few others understand that portion of the basketball world better than I do and did not have time to delve into it. Hence, the referral.

As far as your empty vase assumption. It just goes to show that you are clueless and uneducated on the situation. Therefore, the absurdity lies not here.

I'll take hat's word (who knows a lot about basketball, even if he criticizes Pearl too much) over your worthless garbage.

I'll take hat's word (who knows a lot about basketball, even if he criticizes Pearl too much) over your worthless garbage.

He is a man who claims to be friends with lon kruger and yet says unlv is the 5th best job in the mountain west.

His word when it comes to pearl is suspect. He does read zagsblog and he does travel to about 1/8 of the tournaments pastner goes to, (which is still more than I go to).

Hatvol claims to be friends with lon kruger and yet says unlv is the 5th best job in the mountain west.

His word when it comes to pearl is suspect.

His word is so diminished by his hatred for Mr. Pearl as to make it explicitly and fundamentally worthless.

Originally Posted by Ari Silverstein

Ask The Pearl Troll hatvol about Pearl? Why not ask Glenn Beck about Obama? Or Caiaphas about Jesus? Or William Buckley about Gore Vidal?

You, sir, are absurd.

As to Mr. Pearl, his "Pump association" will be of no value to his enemies. An empty vase if ever I have encountered one.

Asking for an explanation to the nature of a relationship between two parties does not, nor should it, imply the judgment of character. Hat and a few others understand that portion of the basketball world better than I do and did not have time to delve into it. Hence, the referral.

Babbletalk

As far as your empty vase assumption. It just goes to show that you are clueless and uneducated on the situation. Therefore, the absurdity lies not here.

Is it a Georgia disability that proper punctuation and sentence structure are foreign to you? :eek:hmy:

Mr. Pearl will not be the least (e)(a)ffected by this sly, poorly disguised ad hominem attack of yours. Nor by any "Pump" associations which you brought to our light purposefully to gain traction against Mr. Pearl's credibilities.
Troll on though.

Last edited:
I'm sure the fact that BYU, Utah, San Diego State, and New Mexico are better jobs than UNLV has a whole bunch to do with the fact that Pearl is tight with trash like the Pumps.

Hatvol is a man who claims to be friends with lon kruger and yet says unlv is the 5th best job in the mountain west.

His word when it comes to pearl is suspect. He does read zagsblog and he does travel to about 1/8 of the tournaments pastner goes to, (which is still more than I go to).

If I were you, I wouldn't place much emphasis on zagspot and hatvol's credibility there. This is his latest under a post by Adam regarding Calipari's Mother's cancer diagnosis.

briansthreadedcomments.php
Comment by hatvol
2010-05-30 13:16:47
Cali’s Mom, best to her. Cali is doing this because he as I do also believes that aliens have invaded this planet. Truth sux I know but Bruce Pearl is one of them.

It's one thing to dislike Mr. Pearl so deeply that it confuses your views on reality but it's entirely another to drop off the deep end like some deranged lemming on crack.

Bruce Pearl is an alien?

:lolabove::lolabove::lolabove: :crazy::crazy::crazy:

Let's hope so. Just think of the recruiting possibilities!

CBS_TWILIGHTZONE_088_IMAGE_CIAN.jpg

:eek:lol::post-4-1090547912::drool:

If I were you, I wouldn't place much emphasis on zagspot and hatvol's credibility there. This is his latest under a post by Adam regarding Calipari's Mother's cancer diagnosis.

briansthreadedcomments.php
Comment by hatvol
2010-05-30 13:16:47
Cali’s Mom, best to her. Cali is doing this because he as I do also believes that aliens have invaded this planet. Truth sux I know but Bruce Pearl is one of them.

It's one thing to dislike Mr. Pearl so deeply that it confuses your views on reality but it's entirely another to drop off the deep end like some deranged lemming on crack.

Bruce Pearl is an alien?

:lolabove::lolabove::lolabove: :crazy::crazy::crazy:

Let's hope so. Just think of the recruiting possibilities!

CBS_TWILIGHTZONE_088_IMAGE_CIAN.jpg

:eek:lol::post-4-1090547912::drool:
Considering that isn't a post by me, not sure what it would have to do with anything. Then again, I'm not sure what any of your mindless babble is about. However, you certainly have the emoticons down pat. Your Special Ed teacher must be very proud.

I'd love to respond to you hatvoltroll but the grey block with this inscription "This message is hidden because hatvol96 is on your ignore list" simply keeps me from doing so.

:eek:lol:

Pathetic.

No, this is pathetic.

IP Orange says: "Location: I don't even know anymore".

:lolabove:

Do0d, just stop and ask someone. Better yet, have them write it down and have someone read it to you when you get lost. :crazy:

No, this is pathetic.

IP Orange says: "Location: I don't even know anymore".

:lolabove:

Do0d, just stop and ask someone. Better yet, have them write it down and have someone read it to you when you get lost. :crazy:

Says the guy with "Location: don't ask."

Honestly, who's the troll?

VN Store

Back