Wayne Chism Pre Draft Measurables

Wayne's short! I've always heard 6' 9'' for him, which would have still been short for how big and slow he is. Dang

He'd be lucky to sneak into the second round...hopefully the Grizz pick him up

If Hopson measured in he would probly be about 6'5". Everyone is shorter than they're listed

I wouldn't say "No way", but I doubt he does. He's a 4 but doesn't concern himself with rebounding on about half the possessions

Its just what Position does he fit in at the NBA level??? 4?? Not nearly big enough considering all the other 4s are 6'9"+ 3?? doubtful, not enough speed and not good enough handles.

There is 6'7" 2 guards. A 6'7 power forward isnt that appealing to NBA Scouts.

Chism is gonna be Europe bound. Much like Ron Slay was a tweener so the same. Too slow for a wing and too short for post play. Wayne isnt quite the offensive player Slay was but by far a better defender. Weezy will make a great income overseas.

Kevin Love measured in at 6'7". Al Jefferson was 6'8" and so was Blake Griffin. Most of the other players' heights are not correct too.

Its just what Position does he fit in at the NBA level??? 4?? Not nearly big enough considering all the other 4s are 6'9"+ 3?? doubtful, not enough speed and not good enough handles.

There is 6'7" 2 guards. A 6'7 power forward isnt that appealing to NBA Scouts.

DeJuan Blair thinks you're foolish and so does Ben Wallace

Is Wayne any better than Slay? Cause he couldn't make a roster.
Posted via VolNation Mobile

look at chuck hayes 6'6. jason maxiel 6'7 and there both on nba rosters. with playing time.

Wayne may be a little short but he is a great defender, is very strong, has long arms and a 3 point shot. Those attributes will get him on an NBA roster. He would be a great backup PF.

VN Store

Back