Any info on Chism?

allvol9

Does anyone have any information on Wayne Chism's chances in the draft, etc. I will be pulling for him and he will forever be one of my favorite Vols.

Does anyone have any information on Wayne Chism's chances in the draft, etc. I will be pulling for him and he will forever be one of my favorite Vols.

I saw on some NBA Draft site, about a month or two back, that he was projected to go late in the 1st round.

2010 Mock Draft | NBADraft.net

nowhere to be found on mock drafts like the one above. during most of the season that mock draft had him hovering around the last 10 picks (picks 50-60) but he has dropped off the radar during the off-season.

As mentioned, he was projected as a second round pick early on, haven't heard much since...I wish him the best of luck....I wouldn't mind seeing the Grizz pick him up

He'll go first round. Or Early early 2nd. He had a strong late season push and really carried the team. That's important.

There is absolutely no way that Chism gets taken first round or even early 2nd. I love the guy but he isn't a hot commodity amongst league GM's. He may get drafted, if so, it will be mid to late in the 2nd round. Even if he doesn't get selected he will certainly get a shot with a team as an undrafted FA

The only chance that he gets drafted is if he is a legit 6'9...if he ends up being like 6'7, he's in trouble.

VN Store

Back