And Katz has Tennessee in the top 25 now

Brandon Knight, Tobias Harris, and Travis Leslie are all offended that they're teams are ranked below a team that has a midget for a PG.

I was thinking 18 is about right as well....a lot of turnover...Hopefully Harris will turn out to be like Carmelo

I was thinking 18 is about right as well....a lot of turnover...Hopefully Harris will turn out to be like Carmelo

I think Vol fans around the world will be well pleased with Harris' production next season. He will be a workhorse. More importantly, for UT to succeed he will have to be.

However, the Melo' comparisons are insane. I think the kid is a 2 year player, unless he just absolutely goes crazy during the second half of the season.

I think Vol fans around the world will be well pleased with Harris' production next season. He will be a workhorse. More importantly, for UT to succeed he will have to be.

However, the Melo' comparisons are insane. I think the kid is a 2 year player, unless he just absolutely goes crazy during the second half of the season.

I really hope he is a two year player.

And on the ranking: I completely agree. Great write up. Spot on in my opinion.

It seems like every year we start off 18 or are 18 at some point in the season. I may not be completely right so don't pull up a link or something proving me wrong.

Interesting that 4 teams from the east are in....I bet Vandy is close as well.

Should be a fun year! Looking forward to Tatum, Hopson, Goins, and Williams taking their games to the next level!

VN Store

Back