Tyler Summit with Mens BB Next Year

DrDave

From the announcement yesterday at the Big Orange Caravan tour ...... as a student assistant or in what other role?

Hope its another role and he's not walking on. He averaged like 3 pts a game in high school. To put that in perspective Steven Pearl was able to average 20 a game in Knoxville HS basketball with his limited offensive skill set.

He'll probably be a team manager and work with films and fill other in practice roles

If he gets a walk-on spot, then I deserve a shot to. I played him when I was in high school. The only thing he has going for him in terms of basketball ability is his basketball IQ and nothing else.

So Pat is paying his tuition?

I remember Phil had one of his daughters taking a scholarship away from some other girl that could have really needed it more than her...

(Don't ask me why), When I was maybe 11, I was @ a book signing(Pat) and he was there. Well I thought it would be "cool" to take a pic with him instead of Pat. (WTF, Right?) Well now I'm stuck with this lameduck photo of what appears to be some random kid and I. Instead of the photo of Pat and I. Its hard copy, but ill post it later on. Here's to hoping he's got moms winning ways in him. I guess it would be a real cool pic if he were to take over after Bruce/Pat and win 7 titles.(Ha)
Posted via VolNation Mobile

VN Store

Back