Bone, McBee, Pearl scholarship players

Manvol

What's My Age Again?
BP just gave these 3 scholarships at the UT vols basketball banquet.
Posted via VolNation Mobile

I don't care what anyone says, these guys work hard everyday and without them this team might have fallen apart. They deserve this.

no joke no link I am the banquet.

well bone and pearl will be seniors anyways so its not like we are using those scholarships down the road

Pearl also got most improved player and bone got team before self award.

Pancratz tweeted about Bone and McBee but didn't mention Pearl.

That's why I don't have a problem with them. It's giving one to McBee that irks me.
If Pearl explained to McBee that scholarships are a year to year deal, I'm fine with it. If he promised it for the next three years, that's right up there with signing Marques Johnson and Phillip Jurick.

By the way Emmanuel negedu said he wants to play basketball and will transfer to somewhere that will let him.

Pearl and Bone is ok . At least Pearl hustles his azz off when he does play. Scotty would hustle like that he would be awsome.

That's why I don't have a problem with them. It's giving one to McBee that irks me.

I agree. I don't have a problem with the other two, but I just don't think McBee did enough this year to deserve a scholly. I know he works hard but he still needs to produce on the court.

If Pearl explained to McBee that scholarships are a year to year deal, I'm fine with it. If he promised it for the next three years, that's right up there with signing Marques Johnson and Phillip Jurick.

Agreed.

VN Store

Back