Workout for Bobby Maze

YankeeVol

Veni Vidi Vici
As Per ESPN NBA Rumors:

According to the New York Post, BYU's Jimmer Fredette and Tennessee's Bobby Maze will work out for the Knicks today. A league executive tells the newspaper that Fredette is a Mark Price-type of player.

The Knicks own the 38th and 39th picks in the NBA draft. Players they could target, besides Fredette, include Cincinnati's Lance Stephenson, Louisville's Samando Samuels, West Virginia's Da'Sean Butler and Syracuse's Andy Rautins.

I think Lebron will have a say in who the Knicks select to see who best compliments his game.
Posted via VolNation Mobile

I just thought it interesting that he'd get a workout.....I mean what are the chances he actually makes a roster?

Charlie Ward was a hell of an athlete....he did win a Heisman....Bobby Maze is no Charlie Ward

Lebron isn't going to the Knicks.

Kobe over Lebron? Insane at this point in their careers...

I wonder who is representing Maze. This strikes me as a favor to an agent who represents another player they want.

I wonder who is representing Maze. This strikes me as a favor to an agent who represents another player they want.

Bernie Lee.

According to his agent's twitter page, Maze will be busy as he tweeted Bobby Maze "have sneakers will work out" 2010 pre draft world tour starts tommorow w/the Knicks, names go out the window time 2 go 2 work.

Was CJ Watson that much better than Bobby and he made a NBA roster? Just asking?

Charlie Ward was a hell of an athlete....he did win a Heisman....Bobby Maze is no Charlie Ward

I didn't realize that the heisman qualified someone as an NBA player. Tebow would make a better 3 than QB.

I didn't realize that the heisman qualified someone as an NBA player. Tebow would make a better 3 than QB.

That's not what I'm saying....I'm saying he was a hell of a lot more athletic than Maze

Was CJ Watson that much better than Bobby and he made a NBA roster? Just asking?

cj didn't make an nba team right off. and i think cj was quite a bit better coming out of school than bobby. regardless, i think this is great. at least he's getting the opportunity.

VN Store

Back