Wayne Chism's Story

Awesome story.....he will definitely be missed...truly ALL VOL!!!

Much respect for the MAN that is Wheezy! I teared up just a lil. That's truly a great story. Btw...how is maryland still allowed any bb schollys??? Geez..8%?? Wow! That's a damned shame.
Posted via VolNation Mobile

My FAVORITE basketball player of all time. Really. Even more than our boy Lofton. Well man I did love Dane though....shoot. Tough decision. Guess in the end I have to go with Weezy!

I hope he has a lot of success in life! He will be missed!!

I truly believe Wayne is the most important basketball player to play for our Vols. I didn't get to see Ernie and Bernie but I saw the heart Wayne put into taking our program to the next level. He's a winner and I'm sure he'll be winner at the next level and in life.

Good luck Wayne. You will be missed.

Awesome story. Wayne, Congratulations on everything that you have accomplished so far and best of luck to you in the future. Thank you for being a VOL! GBO!

I love Wayne...it's is just not going to be the same without Wayne and his headband out there on the court next season.

I'll say it one more time: A school can do a whole Hell of a lot worse than having Wayne Chism as the face of its basketball program.

Hat, is the 8% number on Maryland accurate?
Posted via VolNation Mobile
I didn't see the article, so I don't know what measure they were using. If it's the same measure they used in the '90s, "accurate" is the last word I'd use to describe any numbers derived from that silliness.

I'll say it one more time: A school can do a whole Hell of a lot worse than having Wayne Chism as the face of its basketball program.

seeing him at the PIT reminded me of that again. There were lots of UT fans, including lots of kids, there cheering him on (more than any other school, even ODU) and he was decked out in all UT gear

seeing him at the PIT reminded me of that again. There were lots of UT fans, including lots of kids, there cheering him on (more than any other school, even ODU) and he was decked out in all UT gear

Was really glad I got that chance, too.

uthoops_atb_06_t607.jpg

The headband will live on :salute:

VN Store

Back