Rivals Article on Recruiting Adonis Thomas and others.....

CanesVols02

I just wanted to see if anyone had the article....id like to read it. But i am cheap and wont buy an account

looks to me that memphis is not going hard after this kid they are recruiting a 5 star small foward out of texas over adonis,i wish he would come to tennessee but his choices are tennessee,kansas,ky,memphis and several others ,nut if i were him even if i was a tiger fan my whole life not being the first prospect om list would dissapoint me and i would go to ut just to have the chanch tp get even omce a year and to make tennessee the best school in state ,which it is but we just dont get 3 to 5 five star players like memphis does but we will eventually

I think Memphis had one great recruiting year, but they had a lot of opportunity for freshmen. Once they show what they can or cannot do with their talent, etc. it might be a different (recruiting) ball game.

UT, on the other hand, is doing quite well in recruiting as well right now, just not in Memphis. If we ever break through with a couple of good ones, the landscape might change dramatically.

I'm fine with recruiting Georgia right now. It seems like taking candy from a baby compared to recruiting Memphis.

I think Memphis had one great recruiting year, but they had a lot of opportunity for freshmen. Once they show what they can or cannot do with their talent, etc. it might be a different (recruiting) ball game.

UT, on the other hand, is doing quite well in recruiting as well right now, just not in Memphis. If we ever break through with a couple of good ones, the landscape might change dramatically.

I'm fine with recruiting Georgia right now. It seems like taking candy from a baby compared to recruiting Memphis.

Memphis just had a player transfer in, play a year and leave for the NBA where he will be a first-round pick.

Texas underachieves practically every year but puts players in the NBA and continues to recruit McDonald's All-Americans.

looks to me that memphis is not going hard after this kid they are recruiting a 5 star small foward out of texas over adonis,i wish he would come to tennessee but his choices are tennessee,kansas,ky,memphis and several others ,nut if i were him even if i was a tiger fan my whole life not being the first prospect om list would dissapoint me and i would go to ut just to have the chanch tp get even omce a year and to make tennessee the best school in state ,which it is but we just dont get 3 to 5 five star players like memphis does but we will eventually
You don't know a lot about this situation obviously.

VN Store

Back