nike contract

joevol320

will we need to change sponsors to nike so we can land some of these 4 and 5 star players? the high school kids loves nike camps.

I think the only think switching to Nike will accomplish is that it will ensure UT comes out in some hybrid green/blue jersey for important football games.

I just don't see Nike having that big of an influence on where kids spend the next four years...

and how would this have helped with Selby?

Many say that Self has the Nike connections(I dont pretend to even know if that is true). Not saying that is the single determining factor in Selby's choice, but one would think it did have some bearing on the decision.

I just don't see Nike having that big of an influence on where kids spend the next four years...

How old are you? I'm not being mean either...

Things have changed. I'm 21 years old and I promise you that will play a role in high school senior athletes. I know...

selby makes his decision at a nike camp and he picks a nike school. who was the kid last year who was committed to us and then changed his committment to a nike school after he attended the lebron james camp (sponsored by nike.)

I agree that football isn't a big deal but in basketball the elite kids are being heavily influenced to attend schools that have nike contracts.

i think that world wide west has his fingers in the nike pie.

Many say that Self has the Nike connections(I dont pretend to even know if that is true). Not saying that is the single determining factor in Selby's choice, but one would think it did have some bearing on the decision.

Kansas is an Adidas school. :hi:

selby makes his decision at a nike camp and he picks a nike school. who was the kid last year who was committed to us and then changed his committment to a nike school after he attended the lebron james camp (sponsored by nike.)

I agree that football isn't a big deal but in basketball the elite kids are being heavily influenced to attend schools that have nike contracts.

i think that world wide west has his fingers in the nike pie.

KU is adidas. like us.

I know Nike has a bigger name, but I've played for adidas teams and Nike teams, and adidas is just so much superior as a brand.

I know Nike has a bigger name, but I've played for adidas teams and Nike teams, and adidas is just so much superior as a brand.

I think the same thing.

But I will admit, that brands are more important to the elite talents coming from AAU ball that only plan on spending a year in college.

Oh, and watch out, it's only a matter of time before codyg10 comes in here and makes irrational comments as to why Nike rules the earth.

Adidas takes care of us and a few elite schools unlike Nike who will sponsor anybody with a pulse....I prefer to feel special than just another face in the crowd.

Adidas takes care of us and a few elite schools unlike Nike who will sponsor anybody with a pulse....I prefer to feel special than just another face in the crowd.

Nike will indeed sponsor anyone with a pulse, and pay them less than Adidas would.

BTW your avatar is awesome. I love the old school UT logo. The reflection effect is pretty cool too.

Is this a serious thread?? Seriously? Sheeeesh!!!

This thread needs to be on a website where a bunch of Beverly Hills rich girls argue about whether they should wear Prada or Gucci.... Good grief!!

The fact that we are An Adidas school wasn't a factor with Selby. Also Tennessee changing to Nike would change nothing.
Posted via VolNation Mobile

Is this a serious thread?? Seriously? Sheeeesh!!!

This thread needs to be on a website where a bunch of Beverly Hills rich girls argue about whether they should wear Prada or Gucci.... Good grief!!

Yeah, you should read the one in the Football forums. This one will probably get merged to it actually.

It's full of people arguing about what brand we should wear and if we should wear the black jerseys again. Including me......

But yeah, it's pretty silly.

VN Store

Back