So now that Selby is going to KU...

zestyzoo23

In VOLS We Trust
Considering we have one scholarship left, who do you see Pearl trying to make a move and possibly stealing a kid from somewhere...possibly a big body??

The only great post player left that fits our style of play is CJ Leslie and he is UK bound so I say we just save it for next year.

I just hope we don't settle on somebody we don't need. If we can get someone that will make an impact, great! If not, save it. I'm assuming the latter though.

Wasn't there some transfer Hat mentioned?

Yeah but he is a guard. We have recruited 2 of those this year and have 2 more for next years class. I think Selby was and should have been the only guard we would have spent a scholly on.

Unless we can get a big body, I really dont see us giving a scholarship to anybody else until next year. With Golden and McRae coming in and Ware and Jones coming after that, I would be surprised if we would use a scholarship on anybody other than a big (Unless we would have landed Selby)

Last edited:
I realize that some people are like "No Mike Rosario." But....dude averaged 16 points a game last year...if he wants to come...dude's got game. however, i don't see him coming to us. IF Bruce uses this scholly, it'll be on a big guy, or on a guy like Mike, or someone who just is unrefusable.

We need more big guys.

VN Store

Back