2011 *5 Star Center Chandler decommits from UL

Hardwood_fanatic

Bluegrass OG 4 life
#27 overall player in the 2011 class, center Michael Chander seems to be parting ways with UL. Kid states that he wants to be recruited again, and not specifically from the schools that already showed interest.

Looks like he might be wide open, and I'd say Bruce will send him a greeting.

549372.jpg

Scout.com: Chandler and Louisville Part Ways

#27 overall player in the 2011 class, center Michael Chander seems to be parting ways with UL. Kid states that he wants to be recruited again, and not specifically from the schools that already showed interest.

Looks like he might be wide open, and I'd say Bruce will send him a greeting.

549372.jpg

Scout.com: Chandler and Louisville Part Ways

It would certainly be wise if he did just that, especially if we don't land a center in this class. We only have Hall at center for next season.

Hardwood, that is a nice pic of my man "Monster" Mash.... I am a vols fan but I have to admit, he was great and one of my favs at UK and in the NBA.

I saw this earlier. I doubt we're in the running. Kentucky would be my guess.

When he committed to UL, his final six consisted of Dook, Mich St, Ohio St, Kansas, and someone else that I don't remember.

You never know, with the NBA lockout coming up season after next, you may find UT possibly keeping Harris (Who is likely not a 1 and done kid anyway (and selby if he commits) for another season. Not likely, just saying that stranger things have happened.

Hardwood, that is a nice pic of my man "Monster" Mash.... I am a vols fan but I have to admit, he was great and one of my favs at UK and in the NBA.

He was the man. He is still my all time favorite UK player, and always will be I imagine.

I put no trust in early verbal commitments....Its the thing to find the 'bigger and better' deal.

this is so awsome we are in it for the best of the best in bball....good lord now im going to be a recruiting fanatic *2 now....

I don't mind the UK trollage. It means we are at least relevant enough for them to come over and try to convince us we aren't relevant.

Kentucky sucks and we will have a better team this season for shure. Tobias is a one and done player also.
Posted via VolNation Mobile

Kentucky sucks and we will have a better team this season for shure. Tobias is a one and done player also.
Posted via VolNation Mobile
No, he isn't. He and his father have said several times that he will be in school for 2 years.

Also, the NBA is more than likely heading down the path of a lockout for 2011-12 season. He won't leave for Europe.

Wouldnt be surprised at all to see this kid head to UT. IMO, he'll be headed to the SEC. I've heard, Auburn, UT, and UK are 3 major players in this sweepstakes.

I wouldnt say that UT will "for sure" have a better team this season. UT will be great, no doubt. Tobias Harris is an absolute animal. However UK also has Brandon Knight, and Doron Lamb, and Enes Kanter coming in. From what Ive heard. Kanter might make a run at the number 1 player in the 2010 class, a position that Knight already holds now.

Both programs will be great next season, I'd love to see UK and UT representing the SEC in the FF next year :good!:

Wouldnt be surprised at all to see this kid head to UT. IMO, he'll be headed to the SEC. I've heard, Auburn, UT, and UK are 3 major players in this sweepstakes.

I wouldnt say that UT will "for sure" have a better team this season. UT will be great, no doubt. Tobias Harris is an absolute animal. However UK also has Brandon Knight, and Doron Lamb, and Enes Kanter coming in. From what Ive heard. Kanter might make a run at the number 1 player in the 2010 class, a position that Knight already holds now.

Both programs will be great next season, I'd love to see UK and UT representing the SEC in the FF next year :good!:

I think he was just reacting to the rude troll. I don't think anyone here doubts that Cal with have a talented roster for next year.

VN Store

Back