Forbes Was Last Coach to Talk to Selby Before Decision

LawVol13

Colleges Wait to Hear Their Name Called by Elite Recruit - NYTimes.com

This article was published today.

Last Friday evening, Josh Selby, the nation’s most explosive high school guard yet to commit to a college, walked out the back door of Lake Clifton High School here with the Tennessee assistant Steve Forbes. The two kept chatting as they approached a light-blue Mercedes-Benz with tinted windows. Selby, keys in hand, popped the trunk, threw sneakers in it and joked with Forbes. Selby said goodbye, and drove away. It was Selby’s last visit from a coach before making his college decision.

WOW, you know during this whole deal one of the few constats has been selby's mom said they has not been a coach they have a better relationship with than forbes..... i didn't think there was a chance but who knows

and Forbes has been buddying with him since like his Sophmore year I think. Thats cool that Forbes has made that kind of a mental impact on a top player

However it turns out, this kid has loved the attention and there are going to be some happy fans and some extremely ticked off fans.
Posted via VolNation Mobile

He is going to KU until I hear otherwise.

And it's a shame cause that article makes him sound like a world-beater. Dang!

However it turns out, this kid has loved the attention and there are going to be some happy fans and some extremely ticked off fans.
Correct about that. This kid is GOOD! Forbes has done all he could do, within the rules! He is a great recruiter.

And the plot thickens...This has been one crazy recruitment. I wouldn't expect the last 24 hours to be any different.

This maybe the worst night of sleep i've ever gotten.

VN Store

Back