TOS Now Stating That Selby Has Told Tobias Harris That He's All Vol!

LawVol13

This is the craziest recruitment that I have ever followed. God, I hope this is right.

I'm just going to pretend I never read this.

Please let this be true!!!

I had myself mentally prepared to go to sleep knowing we weren't gonna land him, now....well ****!!!! Thanks Lawvol!
Posted via VolNation Mobile

I'm just passing along info. This guy seems to be a reputable poster. He has about 10,000 posts. He says a buddy from NYC passed the info to him. TIFWIW. Hopefully, if nothing else, it means it's not over yet.

Same here, im traveling for business in Minneapolis and all I can think about is the announcement tomorrow night. I hope so bad that he commits to us because once I fly back to Lexington next week, I can boast about our new TOP Recruit.

Oh great more he said he said stuff. I am gonna stay even kiel until Bruce receives papers. Even a verbal yes doesnt excite me too much because the kid can change his mind again.

Oh great more he said he said stuff. I am gonna stay even kiel until Bruce receives papers. Even a verbal yes doesnt excite me too much because the kid can change his mind again.

While I can relate to your sentiment, he's just trying to pass info. Here's to hoping he's right.
Posted via VolNation Mobile

VN Store

Back