Selby and Vols fans

TNBV

While I know that there are some that can't help themselves, can Vol fans sack up and congratulate the kid on where ever he goes. We should be proud that he has considered us to this point against schools that have tradition that we are years from touching. He is a young man faced with a tougher choice than 95% of people have to make at his age. Lets hope he makes the right one for himself and his family. I hope it is UT, but if not, we have a hell of a class. No need for the "we didn't need him" or "he is overated." Lets show him that Vol fans appreciate his talent and his consideration. In time, if he chooses somewhere else, he may regret not coming here. Flame away

While I know that there are some that can't help themselves, can Vol fans sack up and congratulate the kid on where ever he goes. We should be proud that he has considered us to this point against schools that have tradition that we are years from touching. He is a young man faced with a tougher choice than 95% of people have to make at his age. Lets hope he makes the right one for himself and his family. I hope it is UT, but if not, we have a hell of a class. No need for the "we didn't need him" or "he is overated." Lets show him that Vol fans appreciate his talent and his consideration. In time, if he chooses somewhere else, he may regret not coming here. Flame away

May I be the first to make a sour grapes post before anyone else does?

"Not a big loss, we are in on better players for 2011, anyways."

It's the fact that he commited then decommited....I realize it's a tough decision but I mean come on it's not that hard....make up your mind and stick with it

Quick question. What will the kansas roster be like compared to ours...as of right now? Selby doesn't seem the type to give up minutes
Posted via VolNation Mobile

Last edited:
Wherever he goes won't change anything in my life. Don't care one way or the other.

I'm not congratulating anyone so wrapped up in his own ego and self-importance that he found it necessary to play the Vols like Nero played the fiddle. I'll congratulate Selby only after he signs with the Vols. That's when he'll have deserved congratulations from Big Orange country.

For now, my congratulations go to Harris, Golden, McRae, and Maymon.

Last edited:
Selby's mom never said anything about not liking Tennessee. She, from what I heard and selby really like Tony jones and pearl. I read that article but still haven't accepted it yet and I know I'll be dissappointed tomorrow.

Im glad him, and T. Harris is friends. That's gotta help us, hell couldn't hurt. Hopefully he will throw on the orange hat tomorrow! Im not getting my hopes up, but it would be awesome to get him and then have C. JONES next year.....that dude is sick!

Selby's mom never said anything about not liking Tennessee. She, from what I heard and selby really like Tony jones and pearl. I read that article but still haven't accepted it yet and I know I'll be dissappointed tomorrow.

selby is close with forbes....but most likely also the two u mentioned.

and ya....its the internet. I don't have to be diplomatic, and peacable (sp) on the internet.

frak him. :spank:

VN Store

Back